wet pictures

Originally posted by endoftherope:

I would really like to see pictures of some people that have received HTs but with their hair wet instead of blown dry. When the hair is wet, does it look like you're balding at all?

Most high level norwoods will have visible signs of MPB with wet hair.

Originally posted by spex:
Common Spex that's not out of the pool - that's damp at best. I've said many times Dr. Feller is a champ but there's no need to make out like you can give someone a full head of hair wet and dry from a small 32x2cm strip of hair from the back.

Please show me where i made out you can give someone a full head of hair wet/dry from 32x2 cm strip icon_confused.gif

You asked for wet pictures...I gave you wet pictures... sorry you feel they are not sufficient or acceptable to you - you can't say i did try! icon_smile.gif

You know damn right that he meant pictures from when someone goes swimming - NOT pictures where someone combs a brush that they've held under a tap through their hair. Who cares what you look like if you run a damp brush through your hair? NO ONE! Because no one walks around like that.

I would really like to see pictures of some people that have received HTs but with their hair wet instead of blown dry. When the hair is wet, does it look like you're balding at all?

Originally posted by UGLY MAN 4 LIFE:

You know damn right that he meant pictures from when someone goes swimming - NOT pictures where someone combs a brush that they've held under a tap through their hair. Who cares what you look like if you run a damp brush through your hair? NO ONE! Because no one walks around like that.

Calm down ugly with EOTR's first post I also thought he meant damp hair when you come out of the shower as opposed to after it was 'blown dry'.

Spex is helpful by nature and has helped many people in the past for no gains. The way I see it is that he was just trying to be helpful again and just posted a wet pic he had on hand. It's not his fault that he has more hair than most - if you know Spex's story than you know that Dr Feller did his receeded temples so if you have enough donor than you can get a result like's Spex's. Obviously NW6,7's will not be expecting this. An NW5 with a great donor might though.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

I am mostly interested in NW5-NW6's since that is what I am. If I get the procedure, I want to know exactly what to expect when I get out of the shower, go swimming in public, or get caught in the rain.

Spex, I appreciate your help but you had alot more hair going into the procedure than I'm going to have so your pics don't really apply to my situation. Thanks though.

Are there any NW5-6's that can post pictures of their wet HT?

I am mostly interested in NW5-NW6's since that is what I am. If I get the procedure, I want to know exactly what to expect when I get out of the shower, go swimming in public, or get caught in the rain.

Spex, I appreciate your help but you had alot more hair going into the procedure than I'm going to have so your pics don't really apply to my situation. Thanks though.

Are there any NW6's that can post pictures of their wet HT?

Here you go. NW6 to, well, not NW6. These pics are 7 months out from my second procedure showing about 4831 grafts. This is straight out of the shower with no towel drying. I've since had about 3000 more grafts.

wet_head.JPG

wet_top.JPG

Here is a video I made quite a while ago showing more of my hair wet, towel dried, messed up, you name it. I think this is after I had my third procedure.

Messy wet, towel dried, combed, etc.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

you insinuate i was attempting to decieve him somehow or not give him the pictures he asked for!

Apologies for my attitude spex but it did seem that way to me at the time. If you posted your picture with a quick message about how to interpret it, then I wouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Again what I'm saying in no way has anything to do with Dr. Feller's work - he's an awesome surgeon. It's got to do with what I felt was exclusion of information. If this guy had just recently started researching HT's your first and second pictures look like you have a full head of dense hair - and that's what all pictures looked like to me when I first started researching.

So again, I apologise if you felt insulted.

John,

In the pictures above, I don't really know what the density is however in the video linked above, having been after my 3rd with Dr. Wong, the density is roughly 50 to 55 per cm2. Keep in mind that just because you now know the numbers it means nothing for your final result. My results are my own so expect something different for yourself unless you get the same number of grafts, have the same hair type (fine, straight), are a pasty white boy with dark brown hair, and go to Dr. Wong. Then you may have something similar to mine.

Let me know if you have more questions.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

thanks for the reply Joe and I am aware of the individual characteristics that make a huge difference.

You said you had about 3000 more grafts so you probably were at about 40-45 /cm2. Of course, I am just guessing since I don't know where he put the grafts but it need not be exact...

thanks again,