Shapiro's Website

I was just looking on Ron Shapiro's website and he defined megasessions as 1000-2000 Fu. Has he just not updated or ??

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I was just looking on Ron Shapiro's website and he defined megasessions as 1000-2000 Fu. Has he just not updated or ??

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I think your right I know he maxes out at 4500- to 5000 graphs I had 2000 done not because he could not is because thats all I needed the B spot got 3100 call matt zupan at Shapiro Medical he will explain everything.

Yeah, I think they are in the process of updating the website.

As far as mega-sessions, anything 1800-2500 are still mega-sessions, to be honest.

We are just used to seeing sessions of 2500 to 4500 grafts these days, mega-mega sessions.

Or, we see Ultra-mega sessions 4500 to 7500 grafts in one pass.

I would like it if Doc's could get together and define each category, but with sub-follicular division and other methods, it gets very confusing.

Anyway, I know that I am going for as many as possible on Jan 3rd, which could be 3000 or 5000.

As far as I can tell, I get no sense of concern from Dr. Shapiro that this will "tax him" or his staff greatly, etc...

Aside from reiterating some of the potential complications of doing larger sessions, I think Dr. Shapiro is as excited as I am about doing the session.

Anyway, read the good educational information on the consultation resource page and contact Matt like stumper suggested.

There is no real "limit" on session sizes, from what I understand, but a consult will clear that up as well.

Let Matt know about the website as well.

Hope this helps!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Good luck on the 3rd. How awesome for you!! Thanks for the reply. I assumed that they just had not updated the site but I will call Mike anyway.

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

We are aware we need to update our website. Sorry it's so slow going. 1000-2000gr session is definately considered a light day now.

B-Spot, we're looking forward to seeing you. Numb up your rear b4 you get here, it'll be a long day. Of course it'll be all worth it!!!

no offense Janna, I love you and everyone at shapiro but your website sucks, i told matt that too, it is a terrible representation of how wonderfull you are. Your reputation is gold. Its interesting your marketing(atleast your website) is subpar, you do have a lot of good info, but could do so much better and you are swamped with buisness. Then you have bosley who market the heck out of themselves and give subpar work. NervousNelly, if you visit the clinic they are all truely wonderfull people. You will be so impressed on the upside if you only have info from their website. you can view my blog to the the kind of work they produce.

No offense taken Troy. The website is subpar cuz I'm not in charge of it (ha, ha, ha). The good doc is too preoccupied with perfecting the HT technique to concentrate on the website. I've been hearing for years that the website is being worked on. I'm pretty sure we will get it updated soon. I'll keep bugging him.

B-Spot,

I hope you bought the "premier package" to get the right end up.