"Recommended" vs. Coalition

• Administrators

Bleachcola,

While all the physicians recommended on the Hair Transplant Network perform quality follicular unit hair transplantation with a proven track record of patient satisfaction (if they don't they will not be recommended), only those physicians and clinics that have developed the capability to do large (3,000 plus follicular units) sessions at high densities are eligible for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Before a physician is granted membership in the Coalition they and their work are scrutinized by this patient based community and the current Coalition physician members. Only those who have an outstanding track record for doing ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation with proven results are accepted and kept as members.

The standards for membership are very high and that is why after reviewing physicians for over ten years now me and this community have granted membership to only two dozen physicians .

To learn more about the standards for recommendation and Coalition membership click here.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.