What a group of candidates......

Dewayne

for U.S. Pres. and V.P.

A black man,

An old man,

A woman, and

A bald man.

Odd times, indeed.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Did any of you catch this weekend's "Saturday Night Live" where Tina Fey came on to play Palin opposite Amy Polner's Hillary? Absolutely hillarious! Tina looks a little like Palin anyway (especially with the glasses) so she is well suited for this role. I think Mariska Hargitay from "Law and Order SVU" resembles Sarah also and could pull it off. One would definately have to get the rather unique voice down though ("I'm just a hockey mom and small town mayor from Alaska, etc.").

Yes, we have had an interesting slate of candidates hairwise. Barack has a nice head of hair. McCain, Huckebee, and Guliani are balding. John definately has a bit of a combover going on and usually wears his Navy cap outdoors. Rudy looks a lot better without his combover which was the butt of a lot of jokes on late night TV.

Biden as we all know has had old style plugs and evidently some repair work. Romney and Edwards both have gorgeous heads of hair.

So about the only thing we have been missing is a system wearer. Two of our US reps (including the one who serves my area) from FL are admitted "hair wearers". If one of them had run we would have almost had the full spectrum.

Phil

Romney's mane is absolutely stunning.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I think Obama wears Dermmatch or something. Check him out on the O'reilly Factor and he looks like he has black shoe polish on his head.

I don't like Edward's hair, as it seems too much for a 50-something year old.

thana is right about Romney's though.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I also picked up on something funky about Obama during his O'Reilly interview; then again, it could just simply be the stench of his policies and I'm simply projecting that onto his mop! icon_wink.gif

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Our next president will have quite the hairline......

-----------

I've felt this for months, but last night cemented my suspicions -- our next president is going to have *quite* the hairline....

McCain needs to radically alter his outward perceptions on the economy AND Palin needs to be unleashed and perform. Even w/ the aforementioned I'm not sure there is much of a chance, but, perhaps, a fighting shot depending on turnout of my fellow, youthful compatriotes.

-----------