2 month update stevo. HT surgeon Dr Feller.

stevo

It's been two months already guy's, well nearly two months anyway. Everything has been going according to plan, the only issue really has been some lingering redness on the crown but that is just starting to die down now.

I am feeling more confident going out without my hat on now as the redness on my crown aint as bad anymore, so for me that is the hardest part nearly over. There is still some shockloss under the scar but that is easily hidden with a bit of Dermatch.

2600 grafts. 1600 planted in the crown and 1000 planted in the hairline.

iuyuyf.jpg

kykiyk.jpg

2 month pics.

21032008432.jpg

21032008434.jpg

21032008427.jpg

21032008429.jpg

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

It's been two months already guy's, well nearly two months anyway. Everything has been going according to plan, the only issue really has been some lingering redness on the crown but that is just starting to die down now.

I am feeling more confident going out without my hat on now as the redness on my crown aint as bad anymore, so for me that is the hardest part nearly over. There is still some shockloss under the scar but that is easily hidden with a bit of Dermatch.

2600 grafts. 1600 planted in the crown and 1000 planted in the hairline.

iuyuyf.jpg

kykiyk.jpg

2 month pics.

21032008432.jpg

21032008434.jpg

21032008427.jpg

21032008429.jpg

Lookin' good! I had some shockloss as well around where you are, and within another month or so + it seemed to have been remedied. Your scar looks good even as is right now, though!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Looks like you're right on track Steve-o. I am just 4 months post and have been feeling some little stubs for a while now but haven't really seen any growth yet. i have a feeling this month will be a growth explosion (i hope!).

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

hey stevo

Looking good brother , my pinkness stayed a little longer , but you and I are lucky with it being in the crown , nobody noticed mine and i'm sure you'll be the same .

I see your fringe is just covering your new hairline hahaha good camoflarge ,my pinkness faded more in the 3rd month , your scar coverage is spot on .

Hairthere , the explosion your taking about , well i think mine has just begun , I'm almost 5 months and the transplanted hairs which have been growing for the last 2 months are getting darker and thicker and I've got loads of new stubble coming threw also , both these things combined are just beginning to give a covering of hair .

Stevo your right were you should be bud .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Looks like you're right on track Steve-o. I am just 4 months post and have been feeling some little stubs for a while now but haven't really seen any growth yet. i have a feeling this month will be a growth explosion (i hope!).

Cheers hairthere

You are right mate get ready for the explosion. 4/5/6 months when when the majority of the growth happened for me on my first HT so fasten your seatbelt bud icon_wink.gif

hey stevo

Looking good brother , my pinkness stayed a little longer , but you and I are lucky with it being in the crown , nobody noticed mine and i'm sure you'll be the same .

I see your fringe is just covering your new hairline hahaha good camoflarge ,my pinkness faded more in the 3rd month , your scar coverage is spot on .

Cheers richie

The redness has definitely hung around longer this time than what it did on my first HT, Dr Feller says it takes longer to heal on the crown. The redness on the hairline dissapered pretty quickly though. I have just buzzed the top down to a no8 in these pics and still no sign of surgery at the front icon_smile.gif

Good growth to you richie my man and keep us up to date with any explosions icon_wink.gif