any disgruntled hasson and wong patients !!

Guest wanthairs

Maherel, I very much back you up on this opinion. And I not know why some people think their view must be accepted at the truth simply because they are being the most aggressive and 'vocal'. At times we all must agree to disagree. This becomes hard when the original themes are forgotten and suddenly it becomes more about someone feeling their need to the one who is correct and moral (blah blah blah!). This is not to say there is no place for watch dogs, but they too need to consider how far to berate others with their opinion.

Shampoo, I too see stvobadia in a no win and there was no attempt to 'go public'. I've seen that before too but this was not one of those situations IMHO. And, as has been said, the stvobadia's post was relevant to the thread!!!

Stvobadia, I hope you continue to be with us on this forum and lots of us back you up and wish you well.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, absolutely, Going back to the crown and framing that little bald circle or whatever he did is definitely the way to go, WHen good density is not achieved, THe results can look quite terrible, mainly due to the fact that the hairs are paired in 2's and are very thick hair, When an area goes bald, It usually has a thinning hair look, Very thick hairs spaced far apart, plus the kinky frizzy growth pattern while it is maturing, compounded with the fact that hair tends to get rats nesty when there arent enough of them there, I would definitely say doing one area solid and saving the other for next time was the right way to go.