Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry Lahore Pakistan

Hello.

Thank you for your comments,well this guy had hair replacement system 4 years and later on he decided for surgical hair transplantion.I do agree guy already had hair but these hair were fine,miniaturised and i implated grafts in the thinning area as well.In future when this guy will come to my clinic, try to take his close views from differnt angles.

Dr. Ahmad Chahdry,

Thank you for your post.

As you can see from many patient replies, you will have your work cut out here if you don't post an accurate representation of your work.

A few comments...

It is obvious from the before picture by the 5 O'Clock Shadow that this patient has hair - though we can't tell how much.

Your after photos are extremely small and only of the hairline. This does not give an accurate representation of what has been achieved during surgery.

As I posted on another thread...

If you want to establish credibility here, I recommend doing the following on every patient photo gallery:

1. Details of the surgery (type of surgery - FUT or FUE, graft/hair count with breakdowns if available

2. Before/immediately post op/after pictures in similar lighting, resolution, angling, and posted from different angles

P.S. I'm still waiting for your answers to my questions posted on this thread.

Cheers,

Bill