check this out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'll save everyone the drama.

prior to hair transplantion ( 3 procedures) I tried every concealer there was. Yes, I expereinced it all

1- stained pillow cases

2- dirty collars

3- messy bathrooms

4- stained towels

etc. etc.

I liked Dermatch the best ! Good coverage,lasts a long time, and semi waterproof. It also, didn't stain my pillow as bad as the rest icon_biggrin.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 month later...

Dermatch is the best concealer hands down!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 weeks later...

Why didn't he just say: "Hey look what I did with Dermmatch by applying it this way..." Then we'd have been impressed, but no, spam is a terrble thing, unless it's the canned variety in which case it's worse icon_biggrin.gif. Anyone know how he did that?

• 2 months later...

He sent me 2 bottles free of charge. its actually in a makeup tube for mascara and goes on wet. I've been using those 2 tubes for the last 3 months. When I get a new digi I'll post pictures. I have used dermatch and this is by no means dermatch. Its sad that its not available anymore, he says he is in debt now just trying to get it off the ground. Maybe we can put up a fund for him. lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Are those dates a day apart? On my computer I see the 25th on the first one and then the 26th on the second...were these taken at midnight?

blah blah I don't believe there are any products out here that make your hair grow that well...science just hasn't caught up to our needs, yet!

Yes, I know this is an old post but I thought I'd give my input since I am just browsing around in here :-)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to produce a new product and was shocked at all the negative remarks. I didn't and still don't have the resources to keep it going and alas I am broken. Why all this negativity? I haven't been here in a while and it's still getting bashed. Just because I don't have the money to take "glamour" shots all frosted over and retouched and advertize on a million website does not make it a bad product. I should have went to Billy Mays before his untimely death and I'd probably be a millionaire. Sorry about this, but I just checked in after looking at my once bountiful bank account and was feeling a little frustrated.