Bobman's HT Journey

Bobman

Bobman,

Forum rules stipulate that no links to outside promotional websites are allowed. This includes "membersites" from other forums since they link back to promotional content. It is for this reason that I edited your signature line.

The Hair Transplant Network recently released it's all new Hair Loss Weblogs that enable patients to document and share their progress and growth in a much more robust manner than the photo albums on the forums allow. Feel free to create your own by clicking here.

You can see other Hairblogs that are already up here. There is also a link to my own blog in my signature line.

The Hair Loss Weblogs were built from the ground up with the sole purpose of documenting hair restoration surgery. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Congratulations on your procedure with Dr. Hasson and thanks for cooperating with forum rules.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks for your understanding, Bobman. If you have any questions or just want some general pointers, feel free to email me at service@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Bobman,

Thanks for creating such an impressive weblog.

I logged into your profile and added the HTML code needed to create a link from your posts to your weblog from both your "Custom Member Title" and your "Signature".

By doing this a link to your weblog will appear under your avatar and in all posts in which you include your signature.

I encourage all posters who create a weblog to add a link to their blog to their posting profile titles and signatures. That way a link will be automatically be included in all your posts.

To link to your Weblog from all your posts please follow the below instructions:

1) Login and click on "View/Edit Complete Profile" to edit your profile.

2) Copy and the URL from the address bar of your own weblog into the following HTML code -

My Hair Loss Weblog

For example, Bobman's code is - My Hair Loss Weblog

3) Paste the above HTML code into the "Custom Member Title" box and the "Signature" box.

4) Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

If you have any questions or would like me to do this for you simply email me at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

Thanks for sharing, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Un-F*****-Believable Bobman. That Hasson is an artist. Forget the smile. You can see the overall lack of stress in your face. You look 30. I notice that more than anything with the good results. Forget the hair. It looks like you were born again.

Congrats.

Thanks for the wonderful compliment! I feel born again...REALLY! I began Proscar about 8 months prior to getting my first HT. I didn't lose any more...or gained either, so at HT#2...I switched to Avodart. Mainly due to wanting to get the most out of my crown work...and hopefully thicken whatever I had left. Got another haircut today...and it feels great! Thanks again!

🙃

Originally posted by Bobman:

ifloss: You are gonna be one good lookin' Mo-Fo when all is said and done! You have great donor left over....when do you think you'll go for HT #2?

Bob,

I was thinking September 2006 for #2(2500 grafts) and June 2007 for #3 (2500 grafts). That would be a total of 7500-8000. After seeing what you've had done, I may consider flying out to Vancouver and combine #2/#3. What do you think?

Michael

HT 1-13-06 Dr. Cooley 2600 grafts

My Hair Loss Weblog

My Photo Album

Give 'em a call....see what they say! Personally, I didn't want to fool around with three small surgeries...when the technology was there to do it it two. When I say technology...I not only mean graft extraction but artistry and percentage of growth. If you have the donor hair that it shows and you say...then talk with Mike Ferko of Hasson and Wong. Let me know when you come up with...best of luck to you.

🙃