American Idol

hairbank

Okay all-

A break from HT's, loss, grafts, incisions, density............all that stuff!

Anyone watch Amercian Idol? My wife, kids and I have gotten into the habit and it's kind of hard to break! I guess one of the most enjoyable things to watch is the Simon/Ryan banter.

Any bets on who may win this year? I'd say I'm 90% sure it won't be one of the guys, there's 3-4 gals on there that can really do it!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Okay all-

A break from HT's, loss, grafts, incisions, density............all that stuff!

Anyone watch Amercian Idol? My wife, kids and I have gotten into the habit and it's kind of hard to break! I guess one of the most enjoyable things to watch is the Simon/Ryan banter.

Any bets on who may win this year? I'd say I'm 90% sure it won't be one of the guys, there's 3-4 gals on there that can really do it!

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

The guys are at a serious disadvantage to the girls this year.

I am a singer myself and trust me when I say that Melinda Doolittle is in a completely different class than everyone else.

Lakisha is close, but not as polished.

Don't count out Jordin, as she looked absolutely beautiful this week and keeps changing her look/song selection.

I think you will see Blake and Chris drop off weeks 6-4, and the final 3-4 will be girls.

I admit, I only watched last year to support Chris Daughtry who is bald and whom I am very similar to vocally.

Gotta support our bald brothers, yeah?

Now I'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHHH1

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I agree B, especially after last night's performance of the girls...............Melinda is the one to beat in my mind. I also believe Lakisha is close.......I like Jordin. I guess what is so different this year as that the guys are really, really lacking in talent overall as compared to the girls. Yes...........Blake & Chris, agree there also.........sounds like we have another similarity other than hairloss B as I used to be a novice musician myself! I think Blake's performance this last week didn't really showcase his voice enough............he naturally has some range. Personally, I'd like to hear some Beatle's/McCartney & Wings from him........maybe too out of touch with today's audience.

Sanjayh (sp?) should've been gone for sure last week................he must have a heckuva fan club somewhere!

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

It's a 2 horse race with Melinda & LaKisha.

Everyone eles can just go home.

How is it that Melinda was a studio backup singer & no one had enough sense to sign her before idol.

She is already polished & don't need any advice on singing or stage presence. She is ready!