London_Lad 7 Month update

Had to make a new post as couldn't seem to add any photo's to my old one.

This is 7 months post op. Very happy with the progress so far. My hair seems to be thickening up all the time. Hoping this continues for the months ahead.

Cheers

London,

Saw your pics on HLH...........I'll say here what I said there.....You are a hairy best, you are a hairy beast, you are a hairy beast..........Oh, did I tell you that YOU ARE A HARIY BEAST?

Seriously, at only 7 months I'm sure there's more to come............your results are fabulous, my friend!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Bill, thankyou dude. I dont really see signs of new grafts but definately notice the thickening of my current hair. I also still have some redness around the crown area which is a little tender.

Hairbank, you get around dude !! Seriously I really appreciate your kind words brother.

London__lad,

Have you consulted with Dr. Hasson about the redness/tenderness you are still experiencing? At 7 months post op, it seems a little odd to me that there would be redness. I can't say I'm too surprised there might be some tenderness due to the amount of nerve endings that may have been cut during such a large surgery. Has there been improvements in the red/tender area over time or is it consistent? obviously, the former is better...but just want to get an indication of where you are.

I agree with hairbank though bro...you are CERTAINLY a hairy beast icon_wink.gif

Bill

Bill,

To be honest its only that my girlfriend had a look at my crown area a couple of days ago and noticed it's still a bit red. I have felt quite tender in this area since day 1 but it's not something that bothers me to much. I have always been a bit of a slow healer when it comes to cuts. I reckon it will be ok in a few months or I will contact the good doc himself. Thanks for your concern brother.

I have had a quick look at your latest pics and it seems that things are coming along lovely. You are going to look a million dollars in the next few months dude

Great!

Maybe the tenderness are hairs going through the skin? It still can happen at 7 months

cheers

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

You look awesome LL. At only 7 months things are truly impressive. Some remarkable changes in those photos. Must feel good. Take care.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Once again thankyou for all the compliments guys.

Spex, lol wouldn't mind his hair, think i'd prefer his bank balance though !

Mrjb, would be nice if it is more growth coming through.

Nn, It does feel great to have hair again. I never thought I would be buying hair gel again after all these years.