Resveratrol, Curcumin and Emu Oil

I need some feed back on the efficacy of Resveratrol, Curcumin and Emu Oil. I have access to very good quality of Resveratrol and Curcumin (Emu oil I fairly good), but before I invest all this money, I want some positive feedback. thanks

• 3 months later...

I've heard a lot about Resveratrol and Curcumin, but nothing proven as far as I know.

Might be worth a punt to try it, but I wouldn't put all your hope on it, why not try something more well known like Finasteride, Minoxidil, or Ketoconazole first?

• 9 months later...
I need some feed back on the efficacy of Resveratrol, Curcumin and Emu Oil. I have access to very good quality of Resveratrol and Curcumin (Emu oil I fairly good), but before I invest all this money, I want some positive feedback. thanks

I take this and I know alot of people from other forums who do. Its very effective. It will reduce scalp inflammation and itch which plays a huge role in MPB. It reverses aging. It will stop or reduce dandruff. It also has a array of other benefits. A powerful synergy.. So the answer is Yes it will help but I wouldn't rely solely on it.

I've heard a lot about Resveratrol and Curcumin, but nothing proven as far as I know.

Might be worth a punt to try it, but I wouldn't put all your hope on it, why not try something more well known like Finasteride, Minoxidil, or Ketoconazole first?

Cause some people don't like to poison themselves with Finasteride and minox

Swimmy,

That's an interesting last post. While finasteride and minoxidil do come with potential side effects, so does everything in this world - including herbal treatments. Since herbal treatments are unregulated, one can argue that the potential side effects of these supplements aren't fully known which may be even more dangerous since there's no real informed consent.

Ultimately, we're here to help hair loss sufferers make informed decisions which includes the advantages, limitations and risks of any treatment men and women are considering. Your posts however, appear to be riddled with promotional links that I've had to remove. Please read the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up and abide by them if you'd like to keep posting here.

Best Regards,

Bill