Brando's 6 Month Pics

Brando

Here they are, 6 month post op pics from 1200 grafts. Dr. Cooley did a great job. I am really pleased. Notice the temples and how nicely they've filled in. If you look at my 1 day post op pics, you can tell it alot better.

5181010501_E3AADF032F7E65032F542BE5A8B8FE81.JPG.thumb 4181010501_D9AF3D7FCDC9B95680C93F5C70654083.JPG.thumb 2281010501_F881A58EC96D0F405245225A4EC49F2E.JPG.thumb

Here they are, 6 month post op pics from 1200 grafts. Dr. Cooley did a great job. I am really pleased. Notice the temples and how nicely they've filled in. If you look at my 1 day post op pics, you can tell it alot better.

5181010501_E3AADF032F7E65032F542BE5A8B8FE81.JPG.thumb 4181010501_D9AF3D7FCDC9B95680C93F5C70654083.JPG.thumb 2281010501_F881A58EC96D0F405245225A4EC49F2E.JPG.thumb

VERRY NICE!!!

PC, Bonzo, HairBeThere:

Thanks for all the comments, guys! I really do appreciate them. I hope there's more to come and I'll definitely keep you guys posted. I can really see a major change and am looking very forward to the day my transplanted hair takes the same texture as my original hair.

Outstanding!

I'm pleased for you. It's a great job! Doctor Cooley's name doesn't get bandied about as much as some of the other HT surgeons', but I would put him in the top tier.

I'm coming up fast on the five-month mark on my HT from Dr. Cooley. I had a lot more to replace than you did, and right now my scalp is covered with transplanted hair sprouting all over, front, top, crown, and back. It's still mostly baby-fine hair, but then it's still a little early.

If all of this fills in like it appears it will, I should be extremely pleased. I won't have a head as impressive as yours, Brando, but as Robert put it about another poster, it will shift me from "bald" to "thinning a little", and that's good enough for me.

Again, great results, friend!

Brando! Nice pictures, man! That hairline is looking awesome.

Hair, Dr. Cooley is without a doubt "Top-Tier" in this profession. Has it been 5 months since your procedure already??? Wow. Yeah, now that I think about it that's right. Time flies when youre having fun, I guess and ever since MY month 5 I have been having a blast being as vain as absolutely possible icon_biggrin.gif.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog