For those on the East Coast

dhuge67

I am a fitness fanatic and I exercise at least 4-5 times a week. I'm really into weight lifting and have been putting off the cardio lately (I know, I know), and have found what I consider to be the holy grail of supplement prices.

www.dpsnutrition.net has amazing prices and they deliver 2nd day (standard) if you're in PA. If you're near PA, I'm not positive on the exact delivery times.

Anyway, just check them out and let me know if you think they've got good prices...If you know of anything better, let me know..if I can save money on these things, all the better.

BTW, Muscle Milk is the best protein powder I've ever used...and it's only $19.99 per tub.

Sorry for the rant!

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 7 months later...

Hi Dhuge67:

Just stumbled upon your post. I was referred to their sight by a friend last year. They are by far the cheapest (including shipping) than any store in my area.

I order Protien Bars and Runners Gel (almost 1/2 the price of what I was paying). I did get stale Protein Bars once, which was promptly refunded. Overall excellent quality and price.

Good find.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

• 1 month later...

dhuge,

Those are some good prices. I'm really into BSN products like CellMass, Nitrix, and NO-Explod right now and their prices are really good on those. I typically go through Bodybuilding.com and the difference is about $5 apiece so I'm going to stick with them since they've never done me wrong and I get my stuff fast, fast, fast. But I will definitely consider this place if BB.com ever slips up!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 10 months later...

Ok this thread is ancient, but figured I'd just say that while I've found sites with prices that are about the same, since they're in PA and I'm in MD, their 4.99 UPS shipping turns out to be overnight since I'm not that far. Good selection, very good prices and I'd definitely order from them in the future, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe etc just can't compete with online stores in terms of price most of the time. They do however provide a nice convenient way to get things. Unless you find a place that delivers next day for 5 bucks. Very good find. Thanks.

• 1 year later...