Third Consultation

dario

I had my third consultation with Dr. Friedman (NHC), what an experience that was. From the moment I walked in the door I was led to a waiting room where I filled out some paper work, then the very attractive women comes in to give me my consultation, now, she is not the Doctor mind you, and niether was this other gentleman, but they were the "sales" team, and they were trying hard to sell me. It was sort of amusing. I finally met with Dr. Friedman and discussed my particular situation and possible solutions. During this time with the Doctor the other two "sales" people were present the entire time and throwing in their two cents. The experience was like being told you needed Gap insurance on the car you were buying or something like that. I was asked questions such as, who have I seen for consultations and how much per graft etc. I explained to them about the forum and how informative it has been in my decission making, and my education on HT. They were very impressed with the knowledge I had about HT during the consultation. I felt armed with information, and if felt good. I knew in the first 5 minutes this establishment was not for me, but I got to see an acutual HT, and it was pretty cool. Because of this forum and all of it's knowlegable participants, I gathered enough information on HT to impress it's staff. I thank you all for the invaluable information you openly share on this website, without it, I would be in the dark.

Thanks,

dario.

I had my third consultation with Dr. Friedman (NHC), what an experience that was. From the moment I walked in the door I was led to a waiting room where I filled out some paper work, then the very attractive women comes in to give me my consultation, now, she is not the Doctor mind you, and niether was this other gentleman, but they were the "sales" team, and they were trying hard to sell me. It was sort of amusing. I finally met with Dr. Friedman and discussed my particular situation and possible solutions. During this time with the Doctor the other two "sales" people were present the entire time and throwing in their two cents. The experience was like being told you needed Gap insurance on the car you were buying or something like that. I was asked questions such as, who have I seen for consultations and how much per graft etc. I explained to them about the forum and how informative it has been in my decission making, and my education on HT. They were very impressed with the knowledge I had about HT during the consultation. I felt armed with information, and if felt good. I knew in the first 5 minutes this establishment was not for me, but I got to see an acutual HT, and it was pretty cool. Because of this forum and all of it's knowlegable participants, I gathered enough information on HT to impress it's staff. I thank you all for the invaluable information you openly share on this website, without it, I would be in the dark.

Thanks,

dario.

Dario,

I'm glad that things on this forum have been helpful for you. Knowledge definitely is power. Not to be a smart ass, but if you learned a lot from this forum why did you consult at that office? In a sense I feel like yes we educated you, but maybe we missed the boat in regards to other avenues of the informative process? At least you have good sense to avoid such a clinic and I am happy that things here benefitted you. Good luck in your search.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

dario, way to go in your research to find a doctor who suites YOU!

It is a good feeling to go to these consultations armed with knowledge.

It is a powereful weapon when you have these consultations!

Good luck again, take your time & make your choice with confidence.

dario,

I am glad that you felt armed and ready for your consultation with Dr. Friedman. Whereas I don't know very much about this clinic, I have a serious problem with clinics that try to "sell" you an HT.

Education is power and research is the key. Keep up with your research and physician selection will become easier.

Bill