spitfire uk' story

spitfire uk

Well guys im finally back home and it sure feels strange to be sitting on this side of the fence having joined the brotherhood,well all i can say is its been a emotional time one way or the other!.After researching for nearly 2 years and much help from Spex and PB(cheers yet again guys) i decided to take the plunge and have my crown done by the one and only Dr Feller.Unfortunatley for me two days before i was due to get on the plane for JFK my long term partner and to be honest my soulmate called a end to our relationship mainly due to the insane hours i had put in at work saving for my trip and operation the last year or so,how i wished i could have told her the truth but not even my family know.I have to admit there was 5 minutes when i very nearly walked out of Heathrow and im sure you can imagine my head was spinning with thought of my op plus all my own worries...sad very sad,but i did get on that plane and soon found myself indulged in Virgins entertainment section although i quickly turned the Beatles "get by with a little help from my friends" off-those familiar with that song will know the opening lyrics! Eventually i found myself at The Andrew and i must say how very helpful the staff are,nothing is too much trouble for them and i was very pleased with room and the excellent number of channels available to watch as imo you do need those days rest post op.

So the day of my operation quickly came around and as soon as i met the Dr and his staff i felt totally safe and relaxed,without wanting to sound like all other post op guys the Dr took pre op pics and answered all my questions 100%.I got shaved down and then the part that everyone says is the worst happened-the injections! In fact its only like someone pinching you quickly a few times and Dr Feller quietly talks you through it anyway,then of course you dont really feel anything eithier taking the strip or putting the grafts in.So then its a case of sitting in the chair and let the Dr and his great staff do their thing,pain free and all you notice is how they work so very well as a team-you do feel so very safe.After the op they talk you through all you need to know as in pain killers,graft care,what to do in a emergency and even book you a taxi back to your hotel!.This is just my view and it may not work for everyone but post op i rested for two whole days in my room and drank litre after litre of water,all i got up to do was wash,use the toilet,get room service and get more water-i put this down as why i had got rid of all my redness 10 days post op-no joke its had all gone both areas-the unknown wonder of water as my friend puts it .So those fews days were spent watching movies with a little bit of exercise every morning and evening by half squatting my legs as best i could,then before i knew it was time to return to the uk and to my secret hideaway on the outskirts of a well known city(thanks to my man E diddy who booked it for me as during my problems id ran out of time).Two weeks have just been spent resting,running after having staples taken out,taking msm oh and a few beers every night(especially the night E Diddy came to stay-no chance of getting up for brekkie that day ),just before i came home i summed up enough nerve to go into a barbers and ask for a good short cut but i did point out my scar-better the barber knows imo.

So im back home again and so far nobodys said anything other than my hairs very short and ive grown a huge beard!Its been an adventure,there are highs,there are lows i wont lie but i know in the long run its the best thing for me,and thats why you should have a H/T-for you,not because somebodys having a dig at your hair.Thanks again to all the H/T guys on here especiailly Spex,PB and my true friend E-Diddy(rock on Whitesnake!)When Spex gets time i hope he will post my pics up-check my shirt out!

Well guys im finally back home and it sure feels strange to be sitting on this side of the fence having joined the brotherhood,well all i can say is its been a emotional time one way or the other!.After researching for nearly 2 years and much help from Spex and PB(cheers yet again guys) i decided to take the plunge and have my crown done by the one and only Dr Feller.Unfortunatley for me two days before i was due to get on the plane for JFK my long term partner and to be honest my soulmate called a end to our relationship mainly due to the insane hours i had put in at work saving for my trip and operation the last year or so,how i wished i could have told her the truth but not even my family know.I have to admit there was 5 minutes when i very nearly walked out of Heathrow and im sure you can imagine my head was spinning with thought of my op plus all my own worries...sad very sad,but i did get on that plane and soon found myself indulged in Virgins entertainment section although i quickly turned the Beatles "get by with a little help from my friends" off-those familiar with that song will know the opening lyrics! Eventually i found myself at The Andrew and i must say how very helpful the staff are,nothing is too much trouble for them and i was very pleased with room and the excellent number of channels available to watch as imo you do need those days rest post op.

So the day of my operation quickly came around and as soon as i met the Dr and his staff i felt totally safe and relaxed,without wanting to sound like all other post op guys the Dr took pre op pics and answered all my questions 100%.I got shaved down and then the part that everyone says is the worst happened-the injections! In fact its only like someone pinching you quickly a few times and Dr Feller quietly talks you through it anyway,then of course you dont really feel anything eithier taking the strip or putting the grafts in.So then its a case of sitting in the chair and let the Dr and his great staff do their thing,pain free and all you notice is how they work so very well as a team-you do feel so very safe.After the op they talk you through all you need to know as in pain killers,graft care,what to do in a emergency and even book you a taxi back to your hotel!.This is just my view and it may not work for everyone but post op i rested for two whole days in my room and drank litre after litre of water,all i got up to do was wash,use the toilet,get room service and get more water-i put this down as why i had got rid of all my redness 10 days post op-no joke its had all gone both areas-the unknown wonder of water as my friend puts it .So those fews days were spent watching movies with a little bit of exercise every morning and evening by half squatting my legs as best i could,then before i knew it was time to return to the uk and to my secret hideaway on the outskirts of a well known city(thanks to my man E diddy who booked it for me as during my problems id ran out of time).Two weeks have just been spent resting,running after having staples taken out,taking msm oh and a few beers every night(especially the night E Diddy came to stay-no chance of getting up for brekkie that day ),just before i came home i summed up enough nerve to go into a barbers and ask for a good short cut but i did point out my scar-better the barber knows imo.

So im back home again and so far nobodys said anything other than my hairs very short and ive grown a huge beard!Its been an adventure,there are highs,there are lows i wont lie but i know in the long run its the best thing for me,and thats why you should have a H/T-for you,not because somebodys having a dig at your hair.Thanks again to all the H/T guys on here especiailly Spex,PB and my true friend E-Diddy(rock on Whitesnake!)When Spex gets time i hope he will post my pics up-check my shirt out!

Hi Spitfire (I prefer the P51 Mustang :-),

Congrats on your HT and no doubt your result should look incredible after the time warp of waiting 4-9 months. Sorry to hear about your relationship. WOW! You must have been a wreck having to deal with that right before your HT. If you really know for sure she's the one (soulmate) then hopefully you'll get her back. You may even want to open up to her about the whole hair loss, hair transplant deal. I know harder said than done, but if she's really the one it's something to consider. Trying to keep an HT private when your in a serious relationship would be very difficult, especially with having to shave down. I wonder if subconciously you played a major part in the pre HT breakup other than just the long work hours? If not luck in getting her back then good luck fighting off the the new ladies this summer :-) Cheers Mate!

Congrats!

In 12 months you will say goodbye to that baldspot and it's GREAT nobody knows!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

MRJB you must still be in mourning from the Pats loss. I was really hoping the Pats would win and you'd have to post pics of your great HT :-). I'm also one who's never told a soul that I've had an HT. Never did it while in a relationship though. That would be difficult I imagine.

congrats spitfire,work looks good as usual.tell me is that what they call a "double crown"?

my wife is a hairstylist and i have heard her mention this before.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• 1 year later...

Hey Spex,thanks for posting those pictures...what can i say ..im stunned!All the waiting has really paid off and i couldnt ask for anymore at 12 months! icon_smile.gif.If theres anybody out there reading this considering Hair work then i cant recomend seeing Spex in person enough,he tells it like it is regarding hair and is a fountain of info plus very helpful too.My friend was a bit nervous at first regarding meeting Spex but was soon at ease talking all thing follicle!.Once again thanks Spex and Dr Feller too,as i write this im still stunned looking at the pics!!!Roll on 18 months mark. icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Spitfire ,

Wow what a result !

Your crown pattern looks very similar to my own with the double swirls, Dr Feller recreated both my crowns , and for only 12 months you have a fantastic result bud .

Are people starting to mention it or has anyone noticed ?

People are always mentioning mine now , I just tell them its some meds hahaha

Anyway , roll on 18 months , although even at this early stage , in terms of the crown , you look fantastic , better than mine and I've got over 3 months on you bud !! .

Great pics and great result , well done

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Originally posted by richie48:

Hey Spitfire ,

Wow what a result !

Your crown pattern looks very similar to my own with the double swirls, Dr Feller recreated both my crowns , and for only 12 months you have a fantastic result bud .

Are people starting to mention it or has anyone noticed ?

People are always mentioning mine now , I just tell them its some meds hahaha

Anyway , roll on 18 months , although even at this early stage , in terms of the crown , you look fantastic , better than mine and I've got over 3 months on you bud !! .

Great pics and great result , well done

richie

hey Richie my man,hows it going?.My sister who lives away did question it at xmas but i just brush it off(no pun intended).Ive seen your lastest pics on another site and they are fantastic!

Hey spitfire ,

Isn't it great when you get comments like , " where's all your hair come from ? " and

" get your hair cut "

" Your hairs long "

Hahahaha I fucking love it , no more , " your going thin "

ace

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007