public anxiety?

noreaster

hi guys, this has been an issue for me for the last few years. In restaurants, i have anxiety about not getting a wall seat. I work for a corporate company that the small amount of work i've had in the crown is noticeable. After the last procedure i really thought no one could tell. Until I left my noggin out there for the 1st time in 5 years. I was there having a beer and a bowl of soup and watching NBA, I left feeling very good about myself until some meatball gumba(nothing against italians, but also refers to the wannabe's that are greek, russian, etc, hey, its NY)anyway, this guy taps my crown, and as i turn around he makes the SSSHHHH sign and points to my head, and says, i won't tell anyboday! At this point did I give a rats ass who he told, he did this in front of 6 of his friends and 4 of mine. Words cannot describe the rage i felt.

But I have not had the $ to have my crown filled in more, and I will be in a church for the 1st time in years for my goddaughters baptism, and don't want to stand out. Used toppick before and hid the work a little, any suggestions?

hi guys, this has been an issue for me for the last few years. In restaurants, i have anxiety about not getting a wall seat. I work for a corporate company that the small amount of work i've had in the crown is noticeable. After the last procedure i really thought no one could tell. Until I left my noggin out there for the 1st time in 5 years. I was there having a beer and a bowl of soup and watching NBA, I left feeling very good about myself until some meatball gumba(nothing against italians, but also refers to the wannabe's that are greek, russian, etc, hey, its NY)anyway, this guy taps my crown, and as i turn around he makes the SSSHHHH sign and points to my head, and says, i won't tell anyboday! At this point did I give a rats ass who he told, he did this in front of 6 of his friends and 4 of mine. Words cannot describe the rage i felt.

But I have not had the $ to have my crown filled in more, and I will be in a church for the 1st time in years for my goddaughters baptism, and don't want to stand out. Used toppick before and hid the work a little, any suggestions?

Noreaster,

Is it too late for you to convert to Judaism? You could wear a Yamulcha. That's come in handy for me through the years.

Just kidding, sorry. I don't blame you for being angry in the bar. That would have gotten to me also.

GOOD LUCK. I wish I could give you a perfect solution and I hope you find a way to be comfortable.

Jim

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Holy smokes that's sucksville.

And maybe quite a fear of transplant patients.

Me, I think I'm finally at the point where I'm comfortable. If someone "called me out", I'd be like, "looks pretty good" and that is it. I'm not going to advertise the fact that I had an HT (except to you guys). I don't see exactly what that buys me.

Yeah, I've had a couple of girls I know peer up to my hair. Guys don't tend to notice or give a shxt about subtle changes, and girls do. I know they are thinking "Hmm, he has more hair now. I wonder what happened?".

I want you to know that that is a good thing. They notice you look better and either are too nice to confront you, or even better, they are left with one of the those little mysteries women seem to love to think about. It's a no lose situation.

If they want the truth. I'll tell them, and then immediately ask for their feedback.

A good thing with me is that I used to always wear my hair like #4 or shorter. Now I go #6-#8 for the most part. So maybe they think because the hair is longer, that it naturally looks better.

Sorry you had to deal with that lout. Propecia and Toppik may help a ton, as would minoxidil. It takes a ton of FUs to rebuild a crown. I don't think I'd spend too much bucks there.

Your solice is that that jerk never will amount to anything but a clown. His opinion doesn't matter in any case.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.