Cooley Update - Tricho Donor Closure

Dewayne

I've just realized this week; as I'm typically looking more at the top of my head than the back, just how incredible my new "scar" is looking at 4 3/4 months.

I plan to post some pics at the 5 month, but it really hit home Sunday evening when I lifted my hair in the back. I had my wife look for the scar and she couldn't find it! She said, "that guy did much better on the back than the other one you had". When I heard her say it the way she did, I looked very close and I'm really amazed and astounded at how good it looks.

Before, even cutting down to a 3 you could see where no hair was growing in that scar. I'm just sitting here happy about it and I'll make sure I get some good pics of it next week.

Now my major problem is my head is looking out of whack when my hair gets messed sometimes. Any of you ever think your head's too big when the hair starts growing?

Carry on.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I've just realized this week; as I'm typically looking more at the top of my head than the back, just how incredible my new "scar" is looking at 4 3/4 months.

I plan to post some pics at the 5 month, but it really hit home Sunday evening when I lifted my hair in the back. I had my wife look for the scar and she couldn't find it! She said, "that guy did much better on the back than the other one you had". When I heard her say it the way she did, I looked very close and I'm really amazed and astounded at how good it looks.

Before, even cutting down to a 3 you could see where no hair was growing in that scar. I'm just sitting here happy about it and I'll make sure I get some good pics of it next week.

Now my major problem is my head is looking out of whack when my hair gets messed sometimes. Any of you ever think your head's too big when the hair starts growing?

Carry on.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Dewayne,

As you can see, I changed the subject of this post since you posted in the "surgeon reviews" section. I left it here instead of moving it because the progress of your scar is certainly relevant icon_smile.gif.

I'm glad to hear your scar is obviously healing very nicely and is virtually undetectable. I look forward to seeing your photos soon!

Best wishes,

Bill