natural remedieis

Bearing in mind that dht? is a chemical or hormone etc,

Wouldnt it make sense that you can do certain things to alter the level of DHT in your body and therefore your hairloss?

Diet?

massaging your hair?

Exercise - ceasing exercise?

meditation?

Anyone got any tips? or know anything about this?

Bearing in mind that dht? is a chemical or hormone etc,

Wouldnt it make sense that you can do certain things to alter the level of DHT in your body and therefore your hairloss?

Diet?

massaging your hair?

Exercise - ceasing exercise?

meditation?

Anyone got any tips? or know anything about this?

A good diet, exercise, and even massage is great for the body overall so I encourage it!

But none of it will not do anything to combat hereditary hair loss.

I have seen some of the heathiest people who indulge in all of the above lose all of their hair while I have seen many overweight people who never exercise maintain a full thick head of hair that we'd all long for.

However there are other types of hair loss that may be impacted by these things such as diffuse alopecia.

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Moderator:

A good diet, exercise, and even massage is great for the body overall so I encourage it!

But none of it will not do anything to combat hereditary hair loss.

I have seen some of the heathiest people who indulge in all of the above lose all of their hair while I have seen many overweight people who never exercise maintain a full thick head of hair that we'd all long for.

However there are other types of hair loss that may be impacted by these things such as diffuse alopecia.

Bill

so true, I gave a street person a dollar the other day and he had more hair on his head than anyone I've ever seen. he looked like one of the guys from the gieco commercial icon_smile.gif. The point being I doubt he maintains a healthy lifestyle food intake wise, so it is safe to say heredity rules in this area.

Indeed

You will hear some crazy "solutions" people talk about on here.. Unfortunately it is usually to prey on the victims of hairloss. As we say, stick to the big three.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!