How come Dr. Umar is not mentioned here?

When hairsite4 is abuzz with him. The accolades for a doctor who has done only FUE for 12 months seems disproportionate... Then you get here and he registers not a blip. Are they just shills for him there or what?

Los Angeles doctor in case you don't know him.

When hairsite4 is abuzz with him. The accolades for a doctor who has done only FUE for 12 months seems disproportionate... Then you get here and he registers not a blip. Are they just shills for him there or what?

Los Angeles doctor in case you don't know him.

• Administrators

King,

Having hosted this forum for over five years, I know that some physicians have indeed created self made reputations online by providing incentives for posters to covertly promote them. This has included falsified identities, photos and experiences. Those who were caught have been banned from this forum.

Such covert posting by shills can potentially blight and even kill a forum if not routed out. Those who are regulars on this forum do a great job of detecting and routing out such shills and abusers.

I would be skeptical of any physician whose adulation exceeds his or her demonstrated results from credible posters.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 2 weeks later...

Pat very good post. It is called instant crediblty. A dr can pay to be promoted without providing any results and be give instant crediblity. Be leary of shills who promote a dr or go from one dr to the next. I was decieved by a quack who used shills, posters, and outright lies in his practice. When in doubt don't