enough donor hair

calvo42

Calvo,

I am sorry to say you are not a great candidate for HT. Unless your donor density is way more than it appears it does not look to promising. Since your sides have dropped, it would take a lot of grafts just to rebuild you bridge across the forelock and mid scalp. The result would look thin and like a combover but that may be acceptable to some instead of slick bald. The crown would probably not be able to be addressed. Best to see a ethical doc - but not to many NW7 patients turn out to good IMO.

NoBuzz

Hi

Well, Nobuzz is correct to a certain extent depending on your expectation level. With some scalp exercises you may be about to get 200o or so but the impact will be minor..

Get some advice from a coalition doc.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Calvo,

Depends on what it is you are after? You might be able to get a light dusting of a hairline and a little coverage, but not too much more realistically. Some people are very happy with that. Not certain of your exact steps towards hairloss, but it might look like the last 10 years before it was all gone. Good luck.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

calvo42,

Welcome to our community.

To say it straight out, you will not be able to achieve both coverage and density if you decide to get an HT. At best, I'd suggest you'll be able to create a dusting of hair over the entire surface area or you'd have to focus on restoring one area (aka: the frontal third).

However, consulting with a coalition doctor is advisable.

Some hair loss sufferers have decided to combine both HT with a hair piece (I don't have the link handy) in order to meet their goals. The HT was used for the hairline, creating a soft and natural look while the hairpiece was added behind it for full coverage.

Considering a hairpiece however, means a lot of maintenance and added expense. It might be worth researching though.

Best Regards,

Bill