Byram Herbal Hair Lotion ...works by tapping on acupoints!

Byram Herbal Hair Lotion offers alternative, all natural hair loss solutions for maximizing new hair growth potential, helping both men and women reclaim their hair as proven on our genuine photos

Byram Herbal Hair Lotion effectively deals with primary hair loss causes associated with both m,ale and female hair loss, and thinning hair problems. The majority hair loss problems can be reversed!

Byram Herbal Hair Lotion is formulated with the most advanced and purest hair care ingredients available. They help to distribute to your scalp and hair the nutrients, cleansing and conditioning power it needs most. Truly, this alternative herbal hair loss treatment will quickly promote you hair and scalp to its optimum condition, stop balding, excess hair loss in men and women.

Byram Herbal Hair Lotion is a drug free, natural herbal hair loss remedy that exceeds most expectations. Side effects, reactions and irritation are non existent after many years of trial with the product

Consistent TAPPING is all that is needed to see thicker hair. Apply by tapping a drop of Byram Herbal Hair Lotion on 7 acupoints on the body 2-3 times daily!

For more info or to purchase one, please visit :

http://www.byramgroup.com

Agreed, sell this crap somewhere else or start showing some results. There are countless companies who have profited from hair loss victims through slick marketing of worthless products. Put up or shut up.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

What a crock of crap..

This has to be the dumbest one yet

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

LOL!!!!!

What a bunch of bozos! I find it so hard to believe that people can blatantly try to rip off members of their own race for their own selfish gain.

Drop dead, you thieving jerk-offs.

Tapping

I'd like to tap his balls with a hammer

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!