LaGrange`s Journey Part 2 "The Crown"

LaGrange,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The doldrums does get a bit easier the second time doesn't it? Be careful not to fall into the same emotional trap I did though. When I didn't see new hair growth at the exact time I did in the first surgery, I started to worry something was wrong. I know the process, but it's an emotional mind game.

Keep us posted my friend icon_smile.gif

Bill

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good and you will get some decent coverage. inn addition to the meds, you should get some more styling options

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 4 weeks later...

Me thinks I see some signs of life there! Glad you're out of the Doldrums, Lagrange. Just 'cause you've been there before doesn't mean there not a pain. I think I had them worst my second time around.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 4 weeks later...

La grange we all have read the crown takes longer sometimes, I think from the pics you are on the verge of the explosion stage. You can definitely see that crown getting smaller and smaller good for you...

You only live once...

• 1 month later...

Very nice! The gravy of the follicular game of life is about to start gushing forth on your noggin'. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LaGrange,

In comparing your before pictures to where you are now, it's a night and day improvement.

Your hair density in the crown looks a lot like mine. You have enough hair to cover the bald spot with the appearance of thinning. It takes a large number of grafts in such a bald crown for any real density. But a thinning look in my opinion, is a million times better than being bald.

Congrats again!

Bill

• 1 month later...

Looks really good, and there is good reason to believe it will only get better. You've come a *long* way!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!