Any Aystralians on here?

Hi guys.

I was hopeing for some thoughts from any Australians on here that have had any proceedures done from any Ht Doctors in Australia. Namely from Dr Martnick or Knudsen. I am interested in what you guys think in terms of comparing the two?would you do a proceedure with either of them or go overseas?or if you have already are you happy?would you do another?Do these two have good reputations globaly?

thanks everyone..

Hi Bosco,

I've just joined today. I was looking at both Knudsen and Martinick until I found this site which doesn't recommend either of them.

I know I want to get a HT, but now am not sure who or where to go to. At 29, I actually haven't even left Australia, so it's a very daunting thought to go to another country for surgery.

hi

I havent had a HT performed by either- but did have one from the former surgeon whose clinic knudson bought into in Melbourne - then the founder partner retired.

I use Dr Path in Thailand who is really good -and highly recommended on this site. Id easily prefer him well over any surgeon in Australia for the following reasons

1. He is very experienced and has a great team of staff

2. The cost is much better than in Australia- I bought a return ticket - had 9 days in Bangkok- and was still well ahead of what I would have paid here

The trip is easy- a flight to Bangkok- a taxi to the hotel- then a short walk to his surgery. The day after the operation I was site seeing around Bangkok- taking the sky train- around the city which is really convenient.

I had a great time and wish I stayed longer

if you want any further info- id be happy to let you know.

I havent seen Martinick or Knudson recommended on this forum- so that may be some indication.

Ive had 2 surgeons in Australia during the 90s prior to a more recent HT- But a little older and wiser- I researched thoroughly and found Dr Path as the best option. I had the procedure in early December and it was painless and the service was great, I was actually given a foot and leg massage by one of his team during the procedure

Personally I wouldnt have another procedure done in Australia again- as the surgeons are not as experienced- and their prices are simply way too high

hope that helps

cheers