need ur help in finding a good surgeon

Hi

I am located in Colorado springs. i am looking for HT. I visited hair club and bosley which are in Denver.Bosley - They said i need 1800 grafts, front 1000-1200, center- 600-800.Hairclub - 2000 grafts- total 2000 at front and recommended propecia or Rogain to grow for my crown region.

Many people are suggesting not to go for HairClub and Bosley. so Please guide me a good Surgeon.

I found some options. i dont know whether they are good or not.they are below

1. I found one in VA- HRG.No idea of my friend told me about this clinic.

2.Did any of u went to Dr.james Harris.had any experience with him.This forum suggests that he is one of the best surgeon in Denver, i have doubt as he is not a member of Coalition and i didnt see any postings either good or bad on Him. so plz plz guide me. i am ready to travel neibhouring states for my HT.

3.even anyone had experience with Dr.Alexender who is in Phonex.i saw some postings on this forum about him.

Thanks in advance

Uthatik

Hi

I am located in Colorado springs. i am looking for HT. I visited hair club and bosley which are in Denver.Bosley - They said i need 1800 grafts, front 1000-1200, center- 600-800.Hairclub - 2000 grafts- total 2000 at front and recommended propecia or Rogain to grow for my crown region.

Many people are suggesting not to go for HairClub and Bosley. so Please guide me a good Surgeon.

I found some options. i dont know whether they are good or not.they are below

1. I found one in VA- HRG.No idea of my friend told me about this clinic.

2.Did any of u went to Dr.james Harris.had any experience with him.This forum suggests that he is one of the best surgeon in Denver, i have doubt as he is not a member of Coalition and i didnt see any postings either good or bad on Him. so plz plz guide me. i am ready to travel neibhouring states for my HT.

3.even anyone had experience with Dr.Alexender who is in Phonex.i saw some postings on this forum about him.

Thanks in advance

Uthatik

uthatik,

Dr. Alexander and Dr. Harris are definitely worth considering in my opinion.

Dr. Alexander is a member of the Coalition and has been showing first-rate results on our forum over the last year. He also has a great multitude of satisfied patients. Pat Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network visited with and observed Dr. Alexander and his experienced staff in surgery. To see the highlights from his visit, click here.

Dr. Harris is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. I've been impressed by his dedication to performing state of the art ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation.

Recently, Pat also visited with and observed Dr. Harris in live surgery and was very impressed. See highlights of his visit by clicking here.

In the near future, I expect we will see more work from his clinic and then be able to consider Dr. Harris for the Coalition.

To see our standards for recommendation and the Coalition, click here.

In my opinion, if you are considering Dr. Alexander and Dr. Harris, you are on the right track with your research.

Best wishes,

Bill