Wow...a question directed to me....I didn't even see this...because I normally don't poke too much around the question/answer section...but I was bored tonight and started reading and writing some responses.

First of all...thanks for asking. I appreciate that people want to know how my experience was. My session went very well I think....I'm now 11 days post op...stitches are out...all the scabs are gone....and I see and feel a bunch of little hairs all over the top of my head. There is a much more obvious hairline that I am looking forward to growing in....because it should be much more full looking in about 6-9 months than my previous HT. I received 2249 grafts this surgery, and felt more comfortable after the surgery than with my first procedure of 1600 grafts. I remember after my first procedure, the first couple days, I was in a lot of pain around the donor site, where this surgery, the pain was much less...or so it seemed. Truthfully, it could have been mental, because I was expecting little to no pain coming out of the first HT, and it felt worse than I thought it would, whereas the second one, I expected to be in a lot of pain, and it seemed like nothing. That being said, the overall experience so far so good. Check out the photos section to see pictures that I have posted. I will go post another one tonight of Day 9 which is basically after most/all of the scabs are gone. I still have some pinkness all over my scalp, and unfortunately, my hair is bleached blond now...because of a peroxide/saline combination I used more liberally than I should have on my head as a post op clean. But that's ok...lol. Comments/questions are welcome! Thanks.

Bill