Hairline by Jones in Canada

I am thinking of a 500 graft hairline done by Dr. Jones via FUE. He can cherry-pick 1 hair grafts which would be very fine(great for a hairline). He can isolate hairs from such area's as the neck where the hair is very fine; which he claims would be excellant for a hairline. Did anyone use him ? Any recommendations?

I am thinking of a 500 graft hairline done by Dr. Jones via FUE. He can cherry-pick 1 hair grafts which would be very fine(great for a hairline). He can isolate hairs from such area's as the neck where the hair is very fine; which he claims would be excellant for a hairline. Did anyone use him ? Any recommendations?

I went to Dr Jones in Jan 03 for a strip procedure and he is a very good doctor. His staff is professional and most importantly he is honest and does cutting edge top quality work. If I ever need anymore work I won't think of going to anyone else. Best of luck to you.

Matthew,

Did you lose density on the sides and back of you head from fue? A thousand fu is a lot to be taken from a small area. Did you notice thinning or patchiness in any area ? I don't want this to be noticable when hair becomes a little thinner at the sides when I get older (only 31 now).

I had an FU transplant performed by Dr. Jones around 7 months ago and am very happy with the results. I was also happy at the time of the operation as he made it quite a painless (more or less) operation.

His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

I will post more details in another post under the surgeon feedback thread, and eventually will post before and after pics.

Z

EC, there are numerous guys here and at farrell's site who have had work done by dr j in the last year, and besides the responses you've got here there are 6-12 months post op guys that can comment best. If not here do some trolling over there and see what bites, get nothing but guys 10-15 weeks post op(staff and dr j were great), be skeptical, the guys 1 year post op must not be too happy

Too bad we don't register each member's HT profile to include which Drs they used and when. That way WE could contact them by e-mail when we want to check up on their progess.

I believe that once a lot of the HT patients in our community get beyond 6 months they fade off from the forum and go about their life enjoying the HT results.

Just because a patient doesn't hang aroung singing their Dr's praises does not necessarily mean they are not happy with their results. In fact I think no news would be good news. We are all pretty obsessive, that's why we're here, so don't you think that if we were unhappy with the results from Drs recommended here we'd come back and let everyone know where NOT to go?

I fully intend to post MY results with Dr Jones (HT in late June '03) but I also plan on living my life and trying not to obsess over my hair loss for a while. So if you don't hear from me for a while please don't think I am dissatified.

Hey....if I am satified I will tell ya just as fast as if I am dissatisfied....that's a promise!!

"Tucson to Toronto"

• 2 months later...

Anybody anything to report on Dr Jones?

Eastcoat

Did you take the big step and if so how has it worked out. I'd be very interested to see the results of his work, particularly using body hair.

M

I have just gotten back from Canada and had 2100 FUE done by Dr. Jones.

I wish this FUE had come around a year earlier because now I have a scar from a strip HT (the scar is OK but it is there).

I took lots of pics and I will post them soon.

I recommend Dr. Jones and his staff to the highest degree ! You get more than you can expect ... more on that on the website I am building.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

I think Dr Jones is a good choice. I haven't had any work from him, though.

bverotti: 2100 FUEs? How many days did that take? That is a record of some sorts, or near to it.

You are kinda in the same boat as I am: gonna do an FUE session. But, I'm glad I did the strip to get all those FUs quickly and re-establish a hair presence up top. Still, I like the idea of FUE for a follow on procedure. No chance of a widening scar and hand pick the FUs you want (more 1-hairs, for example, if you want a lot of hairline work).

I/we can hardly wait for picts and details. It'll be an interesting case to follow.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.