1.5 years post-op with Dr Feller. Pre-op and post-op pics

This a 2005 pre-op pic of me and before i started on Propecia. As you can see, my hair is looking thin (It is naturally anyway) and you can clearly see a receeding hairline. The second picture is me now, one and a half years after my hair transplant with Dr Feller and having taken Propecia for 3 years. I had approx 1500 grafts placed into my hairline. I am now 21 years old. Dr Feller has changed my life and i can't thank him enough.

n821320243_2447869_5850.jpg.b904cc9f589738616247d0ced9671271.jpg

This a 2005 pre-op pic of me and before i started on Propecia. As you can see, my hair is looking thin (It is naturally anyway) and you can clearly see a receeding hairline. The second picture is me now, one and a half years after my hair transplant with Dr Feller and having taken Propecia for 3 years. I had approx 1500 grafts placed into my hairline. I am now 21 years old. Dr Feller has changed my life and i can't thank him enough.

Lookin' good. icon_cool.gif

Got any close-up shots, possibly with the hairline combed back? I remember your surgery pics; seemed like just the right amount of grafts to make a solid difference without being too aggressive.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

The people in both photos look like two completely different people. Not to mention the "after" looks like a british tv-show screencap.

weird observation, heh.

Would love to see more pix. Fromt what we can see, either way, it looks good - congrats.

stu,

I'm happy that you are thrilled with your results. But honestly, I really am not sure what I'm looking at in these photos.

Can you post clear before/after photos showing multiple angles and maybe even some close-ups?

I think this would be helpful for everyone so we can give you the congratulations you deserve icon_smile.gif.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

yeah not being funny guys but those photos are laughable. Congrats on all that your happy but theres a pretty clear level of photo standard on HT forums and it is IMPOSSIBLE to judge anything from these pics. Great to see some better/clear/distinct/closue up before & after ones.

Stu looks like a young guy, and sometimes young guys have a different perspective than us over 40 types so I think he's probably thinking what he gave us was dang well fine.

If I was 25 with that mane, every time you saw me it would be walking away with a woman as well.... icon_wink.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week