yet another lasercomb

jwaves

Has anyone used a laser comb from neolight (you can get it at folica)...seems pretty cheap at 195?

Is there a standard to making laser comb? There seems to be quite a few out there. Guess if it doesn't work...it would make a good bike or disco lights...

Do a search on here and you will see the whole story on them.. In my opinion and other vets other vets on here.. It is a great bike light and disco ball.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

alright I get the drift...laser are not worth it...whatever the price.

funny thing is I keep hearing laser treatment for everything. even solving erection problems...heard it on the radio the other day. oh and smoking too

It's those damn space movies from the early 80's!!!

Star Wars, Star Trek,and Battlestar Galactica!!It Has everyone with Laser envy!!

I still want a communicator!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Moderators

jwaves,

Unfortunately most of this forum is against laser combs. It seems to me that a few people a while back stated their opinions of it without ever trying it and others simply joined in referencing those baseless opinions to make their own and they now think their opinions have somehow become fact because they all share that opinion.

Search the forum and ONLY look at the statements from members who have actually tried using a laser comb. Some say it works and some say it doesn't, but that's no different than if you do a search for minoxidil or propecia responses. The point is that it does work for some people.

I wish I had better data such as an idea of what percentage of people it works on, what's the best possible amount of growth, what's the normal range of growth, etc. However not many in this forum take it seriously enough to care which is a real shame because I know for a fact that it does work for some people. I am getting decent growth from it after just less than 6 months of use.

In another 6 months I may even have enough hair to have Janna dancing a jig and notgoing2gobald praising God about how miracles can happen. LOL

As for the laser comb you mentioned, I don't particularly like that one. The web site seems to push the LED lights way too much rather than laser lights. Also it uses 2 AA batteries which I don't like because batteries lose power as you use them and you want to be getting the full power of the lasers. If you want a battery operated unit I would go with a rechargeable one because at least that way you can recharge it after each use so you're always using "new" batteries.

There are a few other laser combs that are a bit cheaper than the one you mentioned that I would prefer.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.