pop pop pop

i am popping more zits on the top of my head after the HT--- than I did when I was growing facial hair.

i feel sorry for the mirror.

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

i am popping more zits on the top of my head after the HT--- than I did when I was growing facial hair.

i feel sorry for the mirror.

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

Cas... I'm afraid to "pop" those suckers because of scarring and paranoid about follicular damage so soon after my Ht so, I decided to put some Bacitracin (antibiotic) ointment on them and... within a few hours those puppies are gone. Don't no why it works. Certainly, wouldn't recommend it for anyones face. Just thought I would let you know. ~zerro

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

DO NOT POP THE ZITS!!!!!! This could cause infection of surrounding grafts. Just apply a Hot compress frequenty until they go down. This should have been outline in your post op instructions.

Also, start using a shampoo for normal to oily hair (make sure you shampoo daily).

Originally posted by Smoothy:

DO NOT POP THE ZITS!!!!!! This could cause infection of surrounding grafts. Just apply a Hot compress frequenty until they go down. This should have been outline in your post op instructions.

Also, start using a shampoo for normal to oily hair (make sure you shampoo daily).

thanks for the advice guys. I dont recall the doc telling me that, but I'll try the compress, Bactarin. I feel another coming on as we speak.

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07