few questions about Toppick

Hey everyone, new and just have a few questions about toppik. I've heard great things about it, but not entirely sure how it works.

1. Does it work as well for receding hairlines as with thining hair?

2.What are the best combinations to use with Toppik?

Here are some pictures of my scalp so you get aa better idea. There kinda grainy but I was using a webcam,

Picture_148.jpg.f821e9e56a32bb2e5cbdc3fc70e5a78e.jpg

I've got toppik, and it has its uses, but I'm going to give dermatch a try. For me Toppik doesn't seem to really adhere to he hair, it just ends up on my scalp, and for that I can get a spray can of top coverage and paint my hair in.

I guess that probably means my hair loss is simply too severe...or was before HT...to get max benefit. Toppik after all is supposed to go on your hair, so the catch-22 is, no hair, nothing to go on.

mark h

• 1 year later...

It is protein fibers that actually adhere to the hair. Yes it only works if you have some hair to adhere to. icon_smile.gif It works great for an individual that has mild to moderate thinning. It will not by any means give you a lower hairline look or anthing, it just thickens where you have hair. No you don't have to use it with other products.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

nervous nelly is right on man. I use it and it work greaaaaaaaaat for my top coverage because I still have a good bulk over native hair. As for my thin hairline it doesnt work that great. One thing you'll definatley have to get is the spray top! But the hairline alot of it ends up on my scalp and bulks up in patches so you spend alot of time trying to make it look unnoticable. Although I may be using to much haha. Its powdery so it does get messy and I also have dermatch on the way to use for my hairline along with toppik on top. Ill keep you posted on how it goes

hi guys

where do you purchase your concealers from and how much are they,you may not be able to add link (terms and conditions)

i use toppik and nanogen and it works out quite expensive when you look at your yearly spend as well as the other stuff you buy.i pay approximately ??17-$34 for either.

it cant cost that much to manufacture.

i feel both work the same but the only gripe i have is you have got to try and guess when its running out.i suppose this is a marketing ploy so you always have one in reserve,if the container had a see through panel this would be great.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Tried em both

I prefer Dermatch.. It is far neater, withstands water, and lasts longer. Also, the applicator creates a more natural apearance.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!