Slot Graphs/multi-follicular graphs

Can anyone answer this ??

I read on Dr.nakatsui's website that he only uses "Multi-follicular graphs" or "slot graphs" and also uses "100% follicular units".

I read that Nakatsui was trained by Dr. Wong who i understand does great work.

If you look at Nakatsui website the results look awesome.

Do all the top docs that are mentioned on this forum use these techniques ???

The reason I'm asking is Nakatsui's pics results pretty darn natural....maybe there just good pictures....lol

Maybe all the docs use these techniques(slot graphs,multi-follicular graphs)and i'm just asking a silly question.

Anybody have any thoughts ??

THANKS

Can anyone answer this ??

I read on Dr.nakatsui's website that he only uses "Multi-follicular graphs" or "slot graphs" and also uses "100% follicular units".

I read that Nakatsui was trained by Dr. Wong who i understand does great work.

If you look at Nakatsui website the results look awesome.

Do all the top docs that are mentioned on this forum use these techniques ???

The reason I'm asking is Nakatsui's pics results pretty darn natural....maybe there just good pictures....lol

Maybe all the docs use these techniques(slot graphs,multi-follicular graphs)and i'm just asking a silly question.

Anybody have any thoughts ??

THANKS

Hi More_hair,

Just a point of clarification as I think you may have misunderstood what is on my website. I believe that it states on the website that I *avoid* using larger grafts such as slot grafts and believe that follicular units are the way to go.

Chack out the text carefully. http://www.drnakatsui.com/home.html

If it is still unclear, perhaps I need to change the way the text is worded so there is no further confusion. Let me know.

Dr. Nakatsui

www.drnakatsui.com

More_Hair,

As Dr. Nakatsui already pointed out, he uses follicular unit grafts as opposed to multi follicular unit grafts.

I have come to believe that in some very specific cases that using a small percentage of double follicular units might help create the illusion of density if used appropriately. However, I myself am an advocate of all follicular unit grafts because this is how they occur naturally.

All of our coalition and recommended doctors use mostly follicular unit grafts if not all - however some do use multi follicular unit grafts on rare occasion.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by Dr. Nakatsui:

Hi More_hair,

Just a point of clarification as I think you may have misunderstood what is on my website. I believe that it states on the website that I *avoid* using larger grafts such as slot grafts and believe that follicular units are the way to go.

Chack out the text carefully. http://www.drnakatsui.com/home.html

If it is still unclear, perhaps I need to change the way the text is worded so there is no further confusion. Let me know.

Dr. Nakatsui

www.drnakatsui.com

Hi doctor.

My MISTAKE.....sorry...

I guess i was reading too quickly when looking over your website....that was silly of me.

Trying to learn as much as I can before making the plunge into the "hair world"....maybe reading to much and need a break...lol

Your results look great and thanks for the correction.

Also thanks Bill for the info.

MORE_HAIR