*I'M BACK - 4 MONTHS OF MINOXODIL*

*So I've been using 5% Minoxodil for 4 months now, and I just wanted to give you guys an update. I was a curious guy when I first started posting here, and minoxodil seemed like the best solution for me.

- At one point, I had been to a hair appointment and was about to be prescibed Propecia - but I chickened out at the last minute because of the side-effects I had heard about. (Loss of sex drive mainly.)

- Everyone suggested minoxodil, because the side effects are far less common.

*SO FAR: No results guys. Bummer right? But I'm still going! I really wanted to post an update here because it's been months, and I'm just wondering if I should quit using it, or continue on. (?) I apply it with the droplet thing every day and night, and I rub it especially on the front of my hairline when I need it the most. I zoom in everyday in a mirror lol, but I'm not seeing any new hairs sprouting yet.

What do you guys suggest? Also, I haven't gotten any side-effects yet either. (No unwanted hair growth,) - I figure I should mention that as well... Keep going, or is it just not going to work for me? Has anyone else traveled the same path, and gotten results AFTER 4 months??

Keep at it man. I never proved to be a good responder to Minoxidil. But thousands have, and it comes highly recommended. Unfortunately, patience is often the key when hairloss and combatting it are concerned. I believe that you must give it a good run of 12 months before you can honestly and fairly judge your response to it!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.