Dr. Barry White is CRAP!!!

parable

Hey guys I've kept my silence for a while now and I think it's time for me to open my mouth and say a few things.

If you're in Australia and considering having a tranplant with Dr. Barry White (in Melbourne) change your mind.

He's a total dick who plays on peoples emotions.

He's given me an unaturally low hairline that is still red after 10months post-op.. Not to mention Ridging, bumpiness and a wide 6mm scar!!!

I had over 1300 grafts and the density is real low and I only had a little region to cover. (no grafts have grown since the 7month mark).

I am in my early 20's and have to say I have never left my house since surgery without wearing a hat. I never go to family functions or even chill with my boys anymore because of how embarrasing this is..

Doctor White even admitted it was a shit job and when asked what I should do about it, he had no decent reply. He seemed dumbfounded and had no compassion!!

I am totally disapointed with this outcome and WARN all fellow ausies to keep away from his shitty clinic.

I've got photo's to verify my claim so I'm not b.sh**ing...

Also I'm very dissapointed that Pat recomens this guy.. You need to do your homework as your the reason I went to see him....(I'm pissed off)

Parable

Hey guys I've kept my silence for a while now and I think it's time for me to open my mouth and say a few things.

If you're in Australia and considering having a tranplant with Dr. Barry White (in Melbourne) change your mind.

He's a total dick who plays on peoples emotions.

He's given me an unaturally low hairline that is still red after 10months post-op.. Not to mention Ridging, bumpiness and a wide 6mm scar!!!

I had over 1300 grafts and the density is real low and I only had a little region to cover. (no grafts have grown since the 7month mark).

I am in my early 20's and have to say I have never left my house since surgery without wearing a hat. I never go to family functions or even chill with my boys anymore because of how embarrasing this is..

Doctor White even admitted it was a shit job and when asked what I should do about it, he had no decent reply. He seemed dumbfounded and had no compassion!!

I am totally disapointed with this outcome and WARN all fellow ausies to keep away from his shitty clinic.

I've got photo's to verify my claim so I'm not b.sh**ing...

Also I'm very dissapointed that Pat recomens this guy.. You need to do your homework as your the reason I went to see him....(I'm pissed off)

Parable

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...