Dr. Rahal or Dr. Feller

who is better ??

Dr. Rahal or Dr. Feller for the natural hairline design, density and artisry work. i know both of them are good doctors but who is better?

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

who is better ??

Dr. Rahal or Dr. Feller for the natural hairline design, density and artisry work. i know both of them are good doctors but who is better?

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

Lexus vs. BMW?

Hard to say, I would assume.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Both are terrific surgeons, but in my opinion based solely on patient photos, the best hairlines are from Rahal. I will say though it looks as if Rahal's patients suffer more irritation after surgery than Fellers. Just what it seems based on pictures. You can't go wrong with either one.

These are two of the top dogs in the industry. I doubt you'll get the answer you are looking for here, both are aces and like dewayne said, Beamer or Lexus?

You should send your photos to both offices and have a consultation with each doctor and choose the one that your gut tells you to. I will say that in my own opinion, thus the reason I chose him, Rahal has built his world class reputation for hairline work.

I chose Rahal over Feller coming up in July based on I got a better response. Dr. Rahal's office seems to be very organized and they had a great handle on all of the pictures I had sent them. If you send pics to Feller's office

I would follow it up with an immediate phone call to make sure they got through. I sent pics twice and both times they were either lost or

I never got a response after I had talked with Marcia from his office. The results from both are amazing though.

I just posted my 5.5 month results from surgery with dr. feller in the ppatient photo section....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I like Feller`s work alot. But I chose Dr. Rahal and I am 4 months out from my procedure. I really like how he can maximise the number of grafts to give you a fuller look as possible. I had no irritation after my surgey. In fact, I was back at work within two weeks with no one the wiser about my procedure. The scar is beautiful and the shockloss was minimal. On top of that, Dr. Rahal (and his advisor Adrian) are both fantastic people.