MHR Lawsuit

Mahair

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody else? we are almost ready to go forward probably within a few weeks.Also you don't need to be disfigured to get involved as we are going to expose the fraud and misrepresentations as part of the suit.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

• 1 year later...

Mahair:

I was about to schedule a procedure with this doctor. Now I am very concerned. What can you tell me about (he and MHR) them? It appears that you have had a lot of technical experience abeit prompted by unfortunate problems...who would be some good physicians to go with? I want to know whatever practice I choose will fully support their work even if it does run ito problems.

hair impaired-

I see this is your first post........welcome to HTN. One thing you need to be aware of.........see the "Posted" date stamp on each post. The thread you've revived was last active with Mahair's post 4-20-05......I don't believe he posts here any longer.

As for advice in scheduling with MHR, plain and simple, DON'T DO IT. You MAY get lucky and get a quality physician, who knows. I highly encourage you to review the list of Coalition Surgeons recommended by this site. Any would be an excellent choice for you and deliver solid results not too mention they will be much more cost effective for you. MHR will not support their work................do some searching here using the find feature, my friend, and all will be told!

Just curious.....have you decided for sure to have a HT? Do you mind filling us in on your situation.....i.e. age, loss on Norwood scale, whether or not your doing anything for loss prevention like taking Propecia (Finasteride) or using Rogaine (Minoxidil)??

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hi hair impaired,

learn by mistake and don't go with a dodgy outfit as you'll lose out in the long run by wasting lots of money and donor hair. This site provided me with invaluable advice which i will use for future HT's. I am just lucky i only had 2500 hairs transplanted in the UK but with the old school techniques, which can be hidden with the lastest FUT procedures only provided by the coalition doctors.

The advice you'll get on here is based on patient knowledge and experience, which should be listened to, i am just so glad i did cause they sure do know their stuff! I have learnt so much in the last week just from this site!

Hello hair impaired,

I'll agree with my friends above. If you are about to schedule with MHR, then you haven't done enough research. Use the "find" feature of this site and other hairloss forums and unfortunately, you'll find more horror stories about MHR and Bosley then positive ones. Additionally, do some research on the coalition doctors http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp and you'll find many more positives than negatives.

Bill