regenix and matthew mcconaughey.......

surely this does not work and it is a snake oil??? go to this website...http://www.regenix.com/....and look in the bottom left corner and click on the tv interview. he is on david letterman saying this is what he used. if you've seen before and after pictures of him, he has to have had a transplant. i just wish i knew which doctor. what do you all think?

surely this does not work and it is a snake oil??? go to this website...http://www.regenix.com/....and look in the bottom left corner and click on the tv interview. he is on david letterman saying this is what he used. if you've seen before and after pictures of him, he has to have had a transplant. i just wish i knew which doctor. what do you all think?

No doubt

He is just trying to deflect the attention of his HT

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I skimmed the sight............at best they have created the equivalent to Nizoral but I couldn't find any ingredients. They talk about DHT and sebum deposits on the scalp, but if it is topical they will not be eliminating DHT.

Yes, McConaughy's hairline has improved but I agree........it has to be a HT. At best, Regenix is a high quality shampoo.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

That might explain the period of time he had the shaved/short hair and took some time off from filming. Looks great though and would love to know who did it??? Jotronic....any details.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I used this Regenix, or rather it wasn't called that back in 1992. The office was in a Beverly Hills medical bulding and really it is a scalp cleaner and thickens the hair. I just started to thin and it actually made your scalp feel so much better and gave you thicker hair or seemed to. It was they said meant to clean the debris away from the follicles and allow for healthier growth. I went several times and it was expensive but it did something. I never lost that much hair so gave it up and 15 years later I still am a 2/2a max. No way imo that Regenix gave him new hair. It may allow you to promote better circulation etc and keep more hairs but they never claimed that back in the day. Not sure what they claim now. He may well use it as many do to make the scalp cleaner and promote healthier growth. He had a transplant for sure as he was going really thin and it was noticeable.

Pushing,

Good find on those pictures.

We have to research and find out who the hell did his work because it is killer. Honestly, have you ever seen a better HT? My 21 year old hottie employee was going crazy over some photo of him last week. I think it was him...could have been Bill. icon_smile.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Yes, Matthew has been brought up here many times. It seems apparent something has been done. Aside from the receeding hairline in the old picture it does not seem like he had started to bald on top or the crown. Thus the problem was not advanced at that point. He has such a gorgeous head of hair now even when wet.

I wonder if he is doing anything to keep further loss at bay.

It would be interesting to track the changes in his appearance through his movies over the years i.e. from "Contact" to "Wedding Planner" to "Failure to Launch".

Phil