Revita...$$$

Is there anything in this shampoo other than ketoconazole (sp?) that is actually beneficial?

If not, why is it so much more expensive than Nizoral? I paid $35 for a 200 ml bottle, the same I paid for a 3 month supply of Rogaine foam. I can at least take comfort in the fact that Rogaine is FDA approved.

Is Revita the real deal or is DS Laboratories another company taking advantage of those desperate for hair?

Kingsley,

Personally I believe that it is nothing more than a high quality shampoo. If you are looking for it to do anything more than make your hair soft and manageable it ain't going to happen.

If the company is promoting that it will grow hair or stop hairloss than I would have to say that they are trying to scam us. I am unaware of such claims.

Bottom line--great shampoo that will make your hair feel soft. Nothing more. Is is worth the money? Debateable. I have wasted more money or lesser things.

Try Shen Min-Vitalize. I think that it is $12 a bottle and also makes hair feel clean and manageable and has no harsh chemicals.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

KS, Copper Peptides is the other ingredient in Revita that caught my attention. I know it's been tested and is a proven healer in the first 7 days or so after an HT and surely couldn't hurt after that 7 day period to keep using, but I personally can't pay $27.00 plus S&H every 12 or so hair washings! I have no clue of what it takes to make the product, price-wise I mean, but common sense tells me it's wayyyy overpriced!

Here where I live GNC an Vitamin Shoppe sell it for $27 .You can aviod the wait and shipping cost. It lasts MUCH longer then 12 shampoos unless your Crystal Gayle . A little goes a long way. It lathers up real nice. It does say to use then repeat I find thats a waste.The first shampoo I was told is to just really clean the scalp and then the second is so the ingrediants penetrate better. Well you can save alot by using cheaper shampoo for the first lather ,then Revita. If you use it right a bottle will last 2 months. I like it alot . Its not going to grow your hair back ,but I only have good things to say about it.

NervousNelly,

What do you like about the Shen Min-Vitalize.

Is there something in it you like or just like it as a basic shampoo ??

I'm thinking about trying the Revita but only use it as a repeat wash after i use the basic Aloe Vera shampoo i purchased at a local health food store.

PS- i ran across the shen min shampoo online as cheap as $6 a bottle.

Any thoughts ??

Thanks,

MH

The Shen Min shampoo doesn't contain any fancy ingredients that is trying to bs you about growing hair, but that is what is nice about it. Just a plain shampoo that is all natural and has a tingling sensation on the scalp and all at a fair price. It leaves your hair feeling very clean and healthy.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

With the Gold Card discount at GNC, I think Revita is something like $23.00.

I truly feel it has helped my hair loss. Nothing more than anecdotal account, but I love the stuff. If nothing else, it allows me to use nizoral every day without sacrificing the quality of my hair.

1.25 mg finasteride EOD

Rogaine Foam 5% QD am

Kirkland minoxidil 5% QD pm

Nizoral Q2W

American Crew Revitalize Shampoo

If you look at the branded shampoos it really isnt that much more. I've tried a ton of shampoos and it is really good. As far as stopping hairloss, no shampoo is going to do that but if there is one that could produce a marginal difference it would be this one or Nizoral.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!