new jack

andre

hey fellas im a 24 year old male hispanic. and im going bald i have a consultation with MHR today at 10:30am. if i decide to go with the transplant the doctor thats going to do the procedure is called dr.mollura is he a good doctor let me know fellas any information would be highly appreciated. i live in new york city

hey fellas im a 24 year old male hispanic. and im going bald i have a consultation with MHR today at 10:30am. if i decide to go with the transplant the doctor thats going to do the procedure is called dr.mollura is he a good doctor let me know fellas any information would be highly appreciated. i live in new york city

andre,

If you're asking for opinions, in New York I would go to either Dr. Feller or Dr. Bernstien. I don't know this guy you speak of, but I can tell you what's worse than being / going bald: Having an unnatural looking hair transplant.

I wished many times over the past 10 years that I could just shave my head bald instead of dealing with goofy looking plugs. And, I've seen a lot worse than mine.

So, be careful with MHR.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Hey Andre I see you started this as New Jack .

If you decide on MHR youll probably end up like Pookie in New Jack City when he was all strung out on crack stealing dope from Nino Brown.

Youll could very easily end up eating turkey from the Carter projects in the allys with some strung out crack whore.

Mhr is equivalent to New Jacks CMB ,the cash money brothers.

What Im trying to say is that MHR could very well put you in a postion to have such low self esteem that the worse shit in your life could happen.

For the same money and probably even less check out Dr Feller, True ,and Bernstein in NY .

These guys will make sure your life says positive.

Hi Andre,

Some of the members here have given you good advice to consider the surgeons who are in the "coalition" and in the New York area. There is one member ( his blogname is Ringo) who did have a transplant surgery done by dr. Mollura that I know of. Check out his blog: http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=245.

You can find quality surgeons in New York with a proven track record. Do your research and don't jump into surgery right away with a MHR surgeon

Max

Andre,

Independent practices like Dr. Feller's are generally held in higher esteem on this forum than major clinics like MHR or Bosely, and not without reason I think. I recently had a free consultation with Dr. Dorin of True and Dorin - the staff are great, and the doctor was very helpful and professional. And like True and Dorin, most of NYC doctors do FREE consultations ... so it couldn't hurt to try them also.

first off all i would like to thank everyone for taking time to respond to my blog.today 10/06/08 had a free consultation with a mhr sales rep found the weird because from what i know the doctor that performs the procedure is the one thats supposed to consult with the client. well the sales rep checked me out and said that im a category 4 on the norwood scale and that all i need is 1,300 to 1,600 grafts and for 1,300 grafts the price is $5,500 & 1,600 grafts $6,750. im definetely checking other doctors in the new york area specialy the ones that are coalition members

andre.jpg.7d574ca526d136e5639f9c9e337aee5a.jpg