Any thoughts on Dr. Epstien??

mrkneed

I think he's considered pretty awesome. I'm sure you'll get some feedback throughout the day. Do you have any pics to post, and this might open up some suggestions from the crowd?

Also, if you punch his name in the 'Search the Forum' button above, I bet there is a lot of posts about him.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Im 35 days post -op and im pretty satisfied with the doc. He also gives a good price if you ask and travel to Miami. I am from Boston!!! he also gives out free grafts.

did you see his site foundhair.com take a look at my weblog and you can see that he does some nice clean work. He also does not shave which was a bonus. Some people think you need to shave,but again it all depends on the # of grafts. How many are you looking at? I had 2953 grafts with no shave and a hair count of 5560 new hairs

He sounds like the kind of doctor I'd visit if considering surgery and wanted it done in Florida, sometimes people like to stay close to home and if you live in (or near) Florida he sounds like one of the top doctors in that part of the country. He posts on the forum every now and then

Actually, Dr. Epstein does procedures in NYC as well as Miami. I had work done by him in Miami and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Thin scar, no shaving of recip, no pain and minimal swelling and a nice result.

So I would not classify him as a regional doctor at all, people fly in from all over to have procedures with him.

Guest wanthairs

thanks to dr epstein my life has completely changed and I am getting a second procedure within the next few months. Thanks to the appearance of fullness in my frontal third andmid section, I can pull the most astounding looking babes now....