Hair Transplant #3 - 1896 Grafts - 05/13/2008 - Dr. Reed

-

----

First Hair Transplant performed by Dr. DeYarman, approximately 4180 grafts on 01/10/2007

Second Hair Transplant performed by Dr. Reed, approximately 2207 grafts on 10/10/2007

Third Hair Transplant performed by Dr. Reed, approximately 1896 grafts on 05/13/2008

Total Grafts 8283

congrats Wingnut.you have had a lot of grafts. good growing to you. you certainly have had alot of grafts. how did your procedure with De Yarman go? did you get a good growth rate?

I know what you mean about the propecia. I used to pay $120 a few years ago for a 90 day supply. now it is over $180. I am not a member of costco but I will definitely consider one knowing you can get finasteride so cheaply there. thanks for the heads up, no pun intended...

I am day 4 from Round 3 of my fight with hair loss. I had another 1896 grafts done on May 13, 2008. Approximately 1200 grafts in the hair line and temples, the remaining grafts placed in my crown to beef it up more.

I am very happy with the progress over the last 7 months. My temples, midscalp, and crown have noticable improvement. I have felt more comfortable letting my hair grown and finally let go of the permanent ball cap about February 2008. Going into the procedure, the hair on the top of my head is about 1.5" long and I am still cutting my sides to a #6.

wingnut,

Are you 4 days or 7 months post-op? Im confused!

-

----

First Hair Transplant performed by Dr. DeYarman, approximately 4180 grafts on 01/10/2007

Second Hair Transplant performed by Dr. Reed, approximately 2207 grafts on 10/10/2007

Third Hair Transplant performed by Dr. Reed, approximately 1896 grafts on 05/13/2008

Total Grafts 8283