Dr.Christian Bisanga

Eddy

• 3 years later...

yes I did...and honestly go to someone else.

It is not as he looks like. I can show you my result if you like. and the worst is that after just 5 months he proposed me another surgery...

i'm available if you want more details

bye

Originally posted by luca:

yes I did...and honestly go to someone else.

It is not as he looks like. I can show you my result if you like. and the worst is that after just 5 months he proposed me another surgery...

i'm available if you want more details

bye

luca, any chance you would be willing to share your story and pictures of your result with us?? there are many posters/lurkers who consider Bisanga, so if you have truly had a poor experience im sure that others would want to hear about it... thanks

BTW-- i just read that your 6 months out... while most of the grafts SHOULD be growing at this point, it is quite possible to see some thickening in the next few months......

in reading your posts it seems you wish to warn others against Bisanga, im telling you RIGHT NOW, you will be asked to back up your claims from other posters..........please consider showing the forum that your words of warning can be validated by pictures, assuming they can.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

• 2 weeks later...

hi all...as requested here a picture of my post op where you can see the bald area just behind the transplanted zone.

as you can see Bisanga "forgot" to put same grafts.

surgery.jpg.f159281c15731125e465c499eea0209d.jpg

and this is a picture taken 2 days ago with my cell phone. bad quality but the gap between the 2 areas is visible!

are still thinking Bisanga is a good doctor? maybe he is...but not in this case!

should you require any further pictures just ask.

today.jpg.6b03a7aae7b4d36fdb6ba2125436b9d9.jpg

Why did he not put grafts in that area? When you looked in the mirror after surgery, why did you not ask for more?

actually I did...but he replied not to be worried, it will be fixed by the time!

Bisanga & co always give the same answer: it is early now to have a judgment and bla bla bla..

and trust me it is not easy where you have 2days of anesthetic in your blood to argue and fight.

the only think you like in that moment is to be free and sleep .

I understand, but it is very weird, because it was obvious that the result would be what it was, I can't think why he chose not to put any grafts in that area. It's not like you lost more hair after surgery, the area was already bald.

Normally doctors implant hair into the non balding areas too in order to make a natural transition zone, even if more natural hair is lost, you had the opposite done!

The good thing is that it is definitely fixable, so get it taken care of! Good luck!

Luca,

I've seen you lately posting your experience and photos all over every Dr. Bisanga related post, including threads over a year old.

Please start your own thread and keep your experience and photos confined to your topic. If Dr. Bisanga or his clinic choose to reply, they can do so on your topic rather than attempt to follow you around sharing your experience on every thread.

Understand that we try to be fair and safe for patients (allowing them to share their genuine experiences, opinions, concerns, and photos) and fair to doctors (giving them the right to reply readily when appropriate). Thus, I've removed some of your posts on older topics you revived. Posting your genuine experience and photos on one topic is much more effective and fair to everyone.

I expect your next post about your experience will be in a new topic rather than older revived ones. Since this is not your thread, any additional discussion about your experience on this thread will be removed.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Bill