HT Doc in Tampa/Sarasota

mm,

If you are particular to the area, check out Dr. Rose - can be found here: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp. He is a coalition surgeon who has done excellent work. You can also use the "Find" feature of this forum to search for patients who have had work done by him. Additionally, it would be wise not to limit your search to physicians strictly based on area. Many people travel across the country and world to meet with physicians they have found to be in the "elite" group. Research research research!

I hope this helps get you started.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

mm--- Yes, I have heard this from a few prospective patients of Dr. Rose.

However, while I understand your need for the quiet sanctity of a hair clinic only, do not let that detract you from the work Dr. Rose does.

Other than large session sizes (3000+), he is one of the best HT Docs, and in my opinion the best in the state of Florida.

Dr. Charles and Dr. Epstein are Coalition Docs as well and are located in Florida as well.

Dr. Epstien will have plastic surgery patients in the waiting room as well, so only Dr. Charles does hair transplantation only out of the 3, I believe.

Any of these 3 docs will assuredly take care of your needs..... but I would like to second Bill' advice not to limit yourself geographically-- if only for knowledge to compare and contrast to the Florida based doc's.

I wish you well on your journey and feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

And if you go out of FL, you wont have to pay in state taxes! haha just kidding.

I'm a pasient of DR Rose. I had surgery on Jan 5th, so no results yet. But what I can tell you is that his closing technique is marvelous. I had a lady cut my hair at the 1 month mark all the way down to like a # 3 or #2 and you couldn't see anything. As a matter of a fact, I had my first hair cut at around day 14 and the lady at the hair cutting place thought I had had a little scratch.

Get back to me in 4 months and i'll tell you more about my results.

He's a great Doc and Laura- his main tech- is a sweet heart!

Good luck!

Juan

Glad to hear of your positive experience juan. Do you have any before/after pics that you can share with us?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Juan, congrats on your successful session with Dr. Rose----

Dr. Rose is known for his closure technique, called the Ledge technique which is a variation of the Trico closure.

You will be very happy once you are fully healed.

Happy Growing my friend!!!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

radgav-

Why compare Dr. Rose to Dr. Deyarman in this thread where someone wants referrals in Tampa/Sarasota? I'm still wondering if you have an agenda and this leads me to believe maybe you do. I believe the majority of the Coalition Surgeons recommended by this site perform the Trichophytic donor closure method.

Since we recently have seen a patient of Dr. DeYarman who experienced poor growth, and he has recently been removed from Coalition Membership I find it strange that "all the sudden" you start posting here with your threads either being in his defense, or pointing out the poor results of my HT. Is it because I replied to "Not to bald yet" with the post in this thread?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.