Need opinon on Dr. Bradley Wolf of Cincinnati Ohio

Andy1234

I think Dr. Wolf does very nice work.

I would say that he is among the best Docs.

I know that he does strip, Fue, and BHT all with very nice results.

I would suggest anyone who lives in your area looking for a HT to consult with him.

Please let us know how your consult goes.

Also, it would be helpful if you could post some photos so we can see your level of hairloss.

Thanks Again, and feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 3 weeks later...

I had 1,500 grafts done on December 26th of 2006, so I'm in that waiting phase. However, Dr. Wolf was excellent, his staff kind and professional. No problems at all post surgery.

What was really good news...my son-in-law's father had two procedures done by Dr. Wolf and he looks great.

Dr. Wolf only does one person at a time...no multiple transplants done. He makes sure that you are the focus that day.

I'll keep everyone updated, especially at the six month point.

Gary-

I'd love to see some of Dr. Wolf's work.........any way you can post before & immediately after pics?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

^^believe it or not, I didn't take any before pictures, but Dr. Wolf did, as well as some 2 weeks (when I had the sutures removed). I have a followup visit at 6 months and will ask him for a copy of those pictures.

I can take a picture now, nothing much to show except a few remaining grafts.

Hair_2-27.jpg.d64e1ac27514a1b76b1fac0f0065ce73.jpg

Thanks, Gary.

You may try Dr. Wolf's office to see if they can email you the pics taken at the time of surgery. I believe most can/will do this for you.

Happy growing to you..

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 3 weeks later...

It's now 3 full months since my surgery and I am getting growth. This is actually sooner then I was told it would happen. Anyway, here's two pictures I took yesterday.

Is it normal for the hair to start growing between the 2nd and 3rd month? Not complaining..but curious.

hair_month_3.jpg.1bafad8aa0995711f4db9c9be338c217.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Really looks like it's starting to come in for you... icon_cool.gif. I will point out that 1500 grafts in that sized area will likely not replicate the density you have behind it. No offense intended whatsoever, just pointing this out to you and wondering what you're overall plan is. Had you planned to go back another time or were you counting on this to be it?

Hairbank

My Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the almost 6 month point from my surgery. very pleased, and judging from a couple of ingrown hairs the last week, I guess I still have a few more hairs to sprout.

hair_6.0.jpg.e47defa134c7684e282eba830a6b780c.jpg

Gary,

At 6 months, things are starting to come along nicely. More growth is in your future, and then of course, thickening and softening of existing transplanted hairs.

I will suggest, however, that 1500 grafts in the transplanted area is not a significant number. So don't be surprised when all is said and done if the density isn't exactly what you want. The good news is, you can always go back for more.

Bill

• 1 year later...