Revita shampoo

It does have keto 1%

It isnt drying ,probably due to emu oil.

I called and asked whats the purpose to shampoo twice and they said the first shampoo is to rid of the oils so the second shampoos ingrediants will be on clean scalp.

If thats the case ,all you have to do is use another cheaper shammpoo for the first lather then revite after that. The bottle will last 2 or 3 months then.

They are also selling it vitamin shoppes and select gnc stores

Go to shenmin.com

It is a great shampoo that has MSM and olive oil, Rosemary and many others. Designed to help thicken hair but NOT grow hair or slow hairloss. It is very cleansing and feels therapeutic.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• 1 year later...

Hey BuckWheat, the directions that come with Revita do say that you may experience an increase of hair shedding in the first two weeks of use. They say this is due to new hairs pushing out old ones.

I have been using Revita for 3 weeks now. I did not experience increased hair loss for the first 2 weeks. My hair loss has seemed to decrease dramatically since I started using Revita. These results are not scientific but I can say for certain that there is about 75% less hair in the tub after I shower. I have also been taking saw palmetto and beta sitosterol for a couple of months.

It's too early for me to tell for sure if Revita is saving my hair. What I can say for sure is that Revita makes my hair incredibly soft and makes it easier to style. The smell is amazing... especially considering that most hair thickening/hair energizing shampoos leave unpleasant scents behind that you can smell all day long. Revita is expensive but you only have to use a very small amount. I lather it in my hands before putting it on my hair. I then leave it on for 10-15 minutes at least 5 days a week. I have sensitive skin but haven't noticed any drying or irritation from the shampoo. I use a less expensive shampoo to clean my hair before using Revita.

I have used Nizoral a couple of times a week for years now and haven't noticed it helping with hair loss at all. But who knows... maybe if I wasn't using it I would have lost even more hair.

• 1 month later...

I guess you could alternate them but again I don't think the impact will make a big difference in your hairloss..

FYI , Revita recently made the bottle smaller and didnt change the price..

Bastards!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I just bought my first bottle today and waiting for it to arrive. I do have a question in relation to hair transplants.

Has anyone used revita during the first few months of having their hair transplant. I'm only 2 weeks post op and i'm sure shedding will begin soon. Is it safe to use while your hair transplant sheds or would it be better to let your hair fully grow out and start using it a year after your hair transplant? Any ideas???

• 2 months later...

So I would like to tell you about my experience with Revita Shampoo because I was worried at first when using it. I am 19 yrs old and I have a full head of black straight hair pre and after using revita. I started to use revita because my crown area was thinning a little.

When starting using this shampoo there was a vast amount of shedding like 10-20 hairs while using it in the shower. This is was alarming cuz I never used to shed while taking a shower. Shedding continued for more than 4 weeks specifically 6 weeks it started ending. However I still shed about 5 to 10 hairs in the shower. I was going to quit using this shampoo because my hair was thinning alot, but only noticeable when my hair was wet.

I am still using revita and its been about 4 months. I just purchased my second bottle so the bottle last around 3 to 4 months when used correctly. However I dont follow the directions directly. I use a generic shampoo first and then I apply revita for 3-5 mins.

My crown area improved considerably and my thinning of the hair (while wet) isnt really noticeable anymore. I dont think it regrows your hair but it just strengthen the existing hairs. You do see a little peach fuzz hair growing in the frontal section of your hair but nothing really.

I hope this helps because I was really scared at first if I made the right decision using the product. So I am happy with the results and I am stilling using revita.

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is it thickens well and it really leaves my hair feeling nice..

No doubt it is Sh!t expensive but what isnt these days

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Andyman79:

What makes Revita so good?

Is it the way is makes your hair feel rather than the anti DHT/Regrowth effect?

Personally, I don't really like the effect it has on my hair making it all soft and fluffy.

It does make my scalp feel more soothed, since Rogaine has been making it itchy lately.

Originally posted by xxy:

What makes Revita so good?

Is it the way is makes your hair feel rather than the anti DHT/Regrowth effect?

Personally, I don't really like the effect it has on my hair making it all soft and fluffy.

It does make my scalp feel more soothed, since Rogaine has been making it itchy lately.

Thanks XXY,

Have you tried their Spectral DNC? Does that dry your scalp too?

Thanks XXY,

Have you tried their Spectral DNC? Does that dry your scalp too?

I haven't tried Spectral, but I guess it'll itch too, since it's also going to be using alcohol for the solution. If I can get this itching under control with balms or shampoos, I might give Spectral a try, because it has so many anti-hairloss ingredients, but some people on here said it makes your head look orange because of the colours staining your skin.

I guess I might have to switch to the Rogaine foam, which seemed to be what kickstarted the irritation (I tried foam for a month then went back to solution).