THANKS YOU BILL FALCEROS

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gifI AM AMAN FROM INDIA....I JUST WANNA THANK BILL FOR SAVING MY HEAD FROM THE FAKE DOCTORS OF INDIA WHO JUST WANTED MY MONEY AND SC@@@W MY LIFE.BILL GUIDED ME HELPED ME IN EVERY MANNER HE CAN.GOD BLESS THIS SITE & THEIR OWNERS.GUYS DONT TRUST ANY DOC HERE IN INDIA THEY ALL SUCK ....GO 4 THE COALITION MEMBERS THEY WILL DO THE MAGIC....MAIL ME IF U WANNA ASK ANYTHING..........BILL...LOVE YOU MY BROTHER...GOD BLESS YOY WITH MORE HAIRS AND HAPPINESS.

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gifI AM AMAN FROM INDIA....I JUST WANNA THANK BILL FOR SAVING MY HEAD FROM THE FAKE DOCTORS OF INDIA WHO JUST WANTED MY MONEY AND SC@@@W MY LIFE.BILL GUIDED ME HELPED ME IN EVERY MANNER HE CAN.GOD BLESS THIS SITE & THEIR OWNERS.GUYS DONT TRUST ANY DOC HERE IN INDIA THEY ALL SUCK ....GO 4 THE COALITION MEMBERS THEY WILL DO THE MAGIC....MAIL ME IF U WANNA ASK ANYTHING..........BILL...LOVE YOU MY BROTHER...GOD BLESS YOY WITH MORE HAIRS AND HAPPINESS.

Armanindia and all,

Wow, I feel honored! I'm glad I can help.

As much as I'd love to recommend a surgeon on the Hair Transplant Network in India who performs state of the art work, I haven't found one yet. I've been in touch with a couple surgeons, but I am still waiting for them to send me their best results for evaluation.

Remember, the power of research is yours thanks to the Internet. Be sure to utilize all your resources. After all, it's your head and you want only the best work done on it :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

I can also say BILLs the MAN, when I came on here I hadnt a clue as to what was what and who was who?? With guidance from Bill and Pat I soon learned where to look and what to look for , I think I was also saved from being butchered and I live in the UK, as I was on the verge of paying a visit to the Nobel clinic which at that time was being frowned upon by some members .