Dr. Leavitt, "Medical Hair Restoration "

Aquarius,

Anyone is allowed to share their hair transplant experience here, good or bad as long as facts are presented and nobody is misrepresented falsely.

Though Pat and I are not liable for what others say, we believe in representing fair and truthful information that allows for all parties to have their say.

Bill

That is a given and much appreciated .The slight comment was at the erosion of Western civilization.

Although they might be invited to respond to a victims "complaints", usually they WILL hide behind D/P confidentiality.

Also , don't be so defensive . I'm on your side.

Kisses all ... Tito get the tissues.

AQ.

P.S. You can correct my spelling anytime. : )

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

• 2 years later...

I fly for living and was skeptical to do anything about my hairloss until I saw the results that a friend of mine had with his hair transplant performed by Dr. Barusco about a year ago.

I had my sx on August 30th with Dr Barusco even after I went to MHR (now Bosley) and was told that Dr. Barusco was no longer performing surgeries. He is in Port Orange, FL.

Do your research on the doctors and good luck on your decision.

Avi8tor,

This is the second thread you've "bumped" to share your positive experience with Dr. Barusco. Why not create your own thread and share your experience and some photographs of the procedure with the community? Send me a private message if you have any questions on how to do this.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dear Future HT Doc,

Thanks for the offer. I didn't mean to "bump" into any threads. All I wanted to do is share my experience because I received incorrect information about Dr. Barusco after I specifically asked about him at the place he used to work. That's all. I am not going to start a new thread because I don't have the time to blog frequently. My paycheck comes from the airline I work for, therefore I need to dedicate my time to them.

All I wanted to do was inform people that are looking for a quality, experienced doctor that Dr. Barusco is still practicing. That's all. I will post pictures when my hairs are all grown in. I just had my procedure 2 months ago.

Take care.

• 2 years later...

Is this Dr. the same as Dr. Theodore Katz in Warrington, PA?

IN MY PROTECTED OPINION LEAVITT . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WOULDN'T LET OR THE REST OF MOST OF HIS MERRY MEN WHO COULDN'T GET INTO MED SCHOOL CARVE MY THANKSGIVING TURKEY. WEBSITE PHOTOS ARE A GOOD PREDICTOR IN SO FAR AS THE FOLLOWING: IF THEY STINK ON THE WEBSITE THEN YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM - AND THEY DO. BE ESPECIALLY WARY OF DR. KATZ IN PHILLY - LAWSUITS PROBABLY IMMINENT.

MHR = MOSTLY HURTING REJECTS (FROM MED SCHOOL). THEIR WORK ISN'T ANY BETTER THAN THEIR MCAT SCORES, ALTHOUGH THE RESIDENT DOs WILL ALSO PROBABLY TRY AND CONVICE YOU THAT THEY REALLY WANTED TO GO TO OSTEOPATHIC SCHOOL - YEAH RIGHT!! JUST LIKE THEY'LL TRY TO CONVICE YOU THAT THEIR WORK IS THE BEST. WHAT UTTER B.S.

p.s. Although I have had a transplant, I have seen MHR's consent form. MHR, among other things, asks the client to consent to jurisdication in Seminole County, FL so that all disputes will have to be adjudicated there - what a great way to build a relationship with your client's. Furthermore, the contract will define the number of grafts you are supposed to receive, while also stating that you will pay for any grafts received beyond that amount. This is particularly ridiculous since every dr. has to excise more than is required so as not to excise more, and cut you twice, if the first cutting were to fall short. So, this turns out to be a very convenient way to increase your session fee.

****BESIDES DO VERY POOR WORK (e.g. The Balad Truth's 8/5 guest), BE VERY WARY OF DEALING WITH THOSE DRS. OR CLINICS THAT PLACE THEIR BUSINESS CONCERNS ABOVE THOSE OF THEIR PATIENTS.