Dr. Siporin in Beverly Hills California

gimmehair

Hello all. On Feb. 8 2008 i had a transplant done with doctor siporin in beverly hills. In my opinion he is a top of the line surgeon in the hair transplant field. Not only is he dedicated to doing quality work, but is almost MORE dedicated to makinf his patients happy. His whole staff were professional and pleasant. Check out my before and after in the photo section, and let me know your opinion.....

Hello all. On Feb. 8 2008 i had a transplant done with doctor siporin in beverly hills. In my opinion he is a top of the line surgeon in the hair transplant field. Not only is he dedicated to doing quality work, but is almost MORE dedicated to makinf his patients happy. His whole staff were professional and pleasant. Check out my before and after in the photo section, and let me know your opinion.....

• 2 weeks later...

I had 1600 graphs performed by DR. Siporin a week ago and have absolutely no redness, scarring, and still have all the implants in place.

Not one person has been able to tell that I had implants two days after the surgery. The man is good!

leica,

That's kind of hard to believe you have no scarring one week post op? Cmon, At least you have a donor "line" of some sorts? Staples/Sutures still one week out? Maybe no scar visible is what you meant to say? One week post it's normal to still have the implanted hairs but it's likely they will say bye bye in a few weeks. That's normal too. One week post and no redness, your a good healer!

Rambler

is siporin MHR? or individual practice? also i heard he does other plastic surgeryies and does not just focus on HT's? is this true as well? do you guys think that could have some impact on his work>

propecia .5mg 7x

revita shampoo 5x

multi vitamin 7x

saw palmetto 7x