A KIDDIES GUILD TO HT PICTURES / NO MORE EXCUSES

richie48

Hey guys

On the back of Bills new forum headings I also think a presedent should be set were by all hair transplant pics should be outside in clear sunny conditions .

Below are my examples of good clear shots and the usual dirge we so often get presented with ................

i'll let our good forum members make up there minds on this one , feed back welcome hahahahahaha

DSC00019.jpgDSC00017.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

The above examples are clear with good lighting and outside , nothing to hide ........

The following shots are the usual dirge !

PLEASE NO MORE OF THESE CANDLE LIT NIGHT TIME SHOTS USING A PANASONIC CINICAMERA FROM 1963

hahahahahha

this is my hairline the wimnortNpole clinic did 72 grafts into my N-W7

DSC00214.jpg

OR THIS , showing the crown ......

DSC002192.jpg

I hope all members take note hahahahahaa

this is not aimed at anyone really , just a bit of fun

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey guys

On the back of Bills new forum headings I also think a presedent should be set were by all hair transplant pics should be outside in clear sunny conditions .

Below are my examples of good clear shots and the usual dirge we so often get presented with ................

i'll let our good forum members make up there minds on this one , feed back welcome hahahahahaha

DSC00019.jpgDSC00017.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

The above examples are clear with good lighting and outside , nothing to hide ........

The following shots are the usual dirge !

PLEASE NO MORE OF THESE CANDLE LIT NIGHT TIME SHOTS USING A PANASONIC CINICAMERA FROM 1963

hahahahahha

this is my hairline the wimnortNpole clinic did 72 grafts into my N-W7

DSC00214.jpg

OR THIS , showing the crown ......

DSC002192.jpg

I hope all members take note hahahahahaa

this is not aimed at anyone really , just a bit of fun

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I *completely* agree and great idea!!! Also, and of even more importance to me, would be great if guys would post pics w/more than one style, to show us what kind of styling options they have. ESPECIALLY guys w/the ANCHOR MAN DO (i.e. parted to one side and combed over) UGHHHHH I hate that!!! And 75% of all doc web pages have their patients w/this style; although it's out of the docs control, I hate that style because it can be decieiving and aid in the illusion of density...not to mention it looks like dog $hit! icon_smile.gif

Nice candle light photos too! Were those taken in Armani's studio? icon_razz.gif Looks like *all* of the Armani pics we get...

Man, you took my idea. I was going to post this week a how "NOT" to take photos and your photos with candlelight exhibit exactly what not to do, PERFECTLY. Oh, and it made me laugh too. Good job.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

hey fallenstar and balody

I'm trying to drum up interest in a uk patient meet up in the uk ,

it's in manchester , due to being central ,on april 17th ,the link is below

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=151750

notgoingtogobald my friend hahahaha

yes that is me in the loo hahahahaah and i burnt my fuckin ear on the candle ! hahahaaha

cheers guys

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie, your pictures are among the best -- you are def a maestro of the HT-pic! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

hey guys

I've taken another classic outside sunny pic of my hair transplant , what you think ?

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

phonecardpics21207161.jpg

classic hahahah

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007