Nizoral 1% or Nizoral 2%

Haironbald

Nizoral 1% anti-Dandruff(which I saw it in walmart) is the one which is exactly same as Nizoral 2%(all people are talking about) but less strngth?I know Nizoral 2% is the ideal shampoo which requires prescription. Or it is completely different?Before I get prescription I want to use that one. Is there any significant difference between 1% and 2%?

By the way where can I get Nizoral 2% with out prescription?

Thanks to robert for his advise(its another thread ), I started buying the things(

propecia(got prescription)

minoxidil

Nizoral(1% or 2%)

Many thanks in advance

Clinical studies have shown that 1% has generally the same effects as the 2%; I found this information on the Internet. I personally use and like both and feel they work great. When my scalp is little dry and itchy due to the alcohol in the SPIRONOLACTONE (buy this at DR. Lee's sight - use this nightly all over my scalp) and a little dry as well from the 2% I use (contains 3% salicylic acid - suppose to help with the penetration of the Ketoconazole and help to exfoliate the scalp as well as treats dandruff ??“ also purchased at DR. lee's sight) the 1% still seems to do the job without over drying and or irritating my scalp. I also found the 1% from Wal-Mart leaves my hair a little softer. I do use the Nioxin shampoo every other day and the conditioner daily. When you buy it from Dr. lee's sight you don't need a prescription but are required to go through some forms and an on line consultation, which if memory serves correctly was $20. You can buy the regular 2% on line from just about any Canadian pharmacy without a prescription, all these shampoo's run in the $12 ??“14 dollar range. Hope this helped.

Smiling & laughing does wonders for the soul!

SPIRONOLACTONE

Laughter...have you had any success with the SPIRONOLACTONE? Dr Lee just advised me to add this to my regeimn (currently xandrox15% and minox 5%)

Also curious to know if you had any pos results with his other products...

Thanx man